T500 "give me danger"

Here is the rear hoop

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 300
yer gonna need to check clearance to the hoop it looks tight ,you increased the wheel travel by laying the shocks forward,and the springs and damping need to be stiffy-er
let me know if you want a set of vintage fox gassers ill sell you a rebuilt like new set fer 300

I suspect that the loop should be longer to clear the tire and to look right with whatever seat you plan on using. Maybe a good idea to mock up the wheel/shock/swingarm and tank and seat to see where parts end up.

I was planing to also shorten the swing arm the same amount and this is only after a bunch of research on t500 race frame prep I'm not tring to argue I was just going off how to and tr500 images

bradj said:
This is how it sits
Hey Brad, good to see that you put a curve in your bracing. I see so many 500's with just a straight tube in there which limits your space for the air filters. Keep at it, of course I will be following. I love the TR500 look.

Yo, is this guy ^ in witness protection or some shit? I know half of Texas is on a green card. Did yours expire?

Is there an over-under yet on the number of fuel tanks we'll go through before we have a keeper? ::) :D

You know I'm watchin'. ;) :D

Started building a box swingarm tonight no pictures becouuse phone is dead but its rads ya bunch o queens

Back
Top Bottom