the RaZoR - move along, nothing to see here!

ako - short answer: Nothing

Longer answer: Still held up waiting for the expansion chambers. Halfway through constructing my pipes the engineer building them started building a house and adjacent workshop. His new house and the workshop are nearly finished, so hopefully his need to replenish his much diminished bank account will result in me getting to pay for the beautiful chambers he started.

In the meantime I have developed a level of patience I didn't think I was capable of, and have used the time to work on the 'Ace' and to do some riding.

Check back to page 8 to be reminded why these pipes are worth waiting for!

Crazy

just stopping by to check on progress ;D

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

wership said:
interested ...

Last week I went to see the engineer who is making the chambers. He has nearly finished building his new house, but more importantly, his workshop is now completed. He volunteered the news that the pipes are on his list for pre-Christmas completion.

Here's hoping!

Crazy

Crazy I pulled my rd back to center stage so ill try to take some of the heat off ya

I have been drooling over this thread for the last two days, just hoping there would be something new posted. Luckily I have little to do at work so it's not getting me in any trouble haha! beautiful build sir! you're making me debate some things on my current build as well as what i'll eventually do with a smoker.

As tension mounts........ Don't let it ride away without a crazy stroker like this.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom