www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Loungin at da club / Re: Votes needed for my daughter.
« Last post by trek97 on Today at 13:12:30 »
DONE, and shared the link to my Facebook page for others to see.
Well that blows.
Kind of makes sense though (other than the tax) no one wants vendors who are overpriced or don't have anything worth selling.
They are going to end up regulating themselves out of a stellar event.
Cafe Racers / Re: Excess Four Hundred (XS400 Brat Build)
« Last post by Rusnak_322 on Today at 13:00:46 »
So I ordered a new Motion Pro clutch cable and that mad a huge difference to the clutch action. It is about 4" shorter than the other 2 that I have, fits perfect with the lower superbike bar bend that I have. The bike ( and the parts bike) both had buckhorn style tall bars.

We are all set for the DGR ride tomorrow. My wife I eager to show her new bike off. My Moto Guzzi is all clean and ready to ride as well. It looks to be a hot one, 90 degrees with high humidity. This is the only time we are not ATGATT, so at least it won't be cold and wet.
Loungin at da club / Re: Photo bucket fixer
« Last post by SONIC. on Today at 12:51:43 »
So how does this work exactly?
Just curious. It works well.
Cafe Racers / Re: 1983 XV500 Cafe Racer
« Last post by Karlloss on Today at 12:40:21 »
Things have been slow lately, managed to get some bits done today and started to pull the dents out of the tank.

Not the perfect job, but a lot better than it was.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON
Well that blows.
Kind of makes sense though (other than the tax) no one wants vendors who are overpriced or don't have anything worth selling.
Loungin at da club / Votes needed for my daughter.
« Last post by hooligan998 on Today at 12:09:23 »
My daughter Ainsley has entered a competition for the Dr. Pepper Tuition. She changed her major last year from nursing to pre-med biology with the aspiration to become a pediatric oncologist. This was decision was driven by the fact that her mother has metastatic breast cancer.

I am asking for your support. She needs votes. This is a Facebook competition, but I have provided a link where you can vote. If you would take the time to vote for her, it would mean a lot to us.

Thanks in advance for you vote!

https://www.drpeppertuition.com/profile/1668465073198986
Loungin at da club / Re: Post a pic of your latest purchase
« Last post by trek97 on Today at 11:52:45 »
Fixing up my 20yo HF trailer.
Hubs
Bearings
tires
lights
safety chain
Motorbike chock.

Well if it helps and I've done a lot of trade shows and they have no way of actually knowing your sales. You can turn in tax on one bike and then not report the rest.

In this case, it'll likely result in you getting the boot on your vendor spot. I've talked to the new guy in charge several times. They're booting people this year that aren't selling, and giving spots to the wait list for next year. Tracking tax is going to be an easy way for them to do that.
Well if it helps and I've done a lot of trade shows and they have no way of actually knowing your sales. You can turn in tax on one bike and then not report the rest.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10