Let's see your Michigan rides

mine from Okemos, mi:

Attachments

• cropped cb.jpg
    cropped cb.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 342
thanks, it is my first bike period. friends were telling me to get a harley and I just couldn't do it. I love the look and style of a nice cafe bike. just something about them.

Harleys are cool too. But now you can stand out from the rest. You'll be getting a lot more looks on your Honda than a Harley!

From Lexington/ Port Huron area, although I'm hoping to be moving to Ypsi by the end of the summer.
Almost got her started, but it turns out there's some sort of electrical issue. Pretty close to running though. Still need mufflers too.
Sorry about the blurry photo.

Attachments

• WP_000516.jpg
    WP_000516.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 347
yup, I have some other stuff that I need to put the money towards right now. hate to sell it but I have to do it.

badass, I love the total direction of the bike!

Waiting on clutch plates in the mail, and some electrical bits. Slipping like crazy, but still fun to ride

1970 Honda CB350K2.
After a couple months of tinkering, this is what she looks like at the moment.
Sure she could be cleaner, but I'd rather be able to ride her first ;) .

h2focus said:
1970 Honda CB350K2.

That is a clean ride! Enjoy the heck out of it. I don't know if I would change anything on it!

i have 2 stock "for now" cb350s, a 70 and a 72. would like to caffeinate the 72 after i finish my xs650 chobber, for now im just riding the heck out of them. we need to get a wayne county meet up and ride. im from westland.
IMG_20110608_172057.jpg

IMG_20110625_181843.jpg

101_0027.jpg

101_0020.jpg

h2focus said:
1970 Honda CB350K2.

im jealous that is my favorite color combo for the 350, you wouldnt wanna trade paint sets for my red would ya? lol

Back
Top Bottom