Suzukis

Firestarter said:
My bikes are actually GT550's- 2-smokers not GS four strokes :)

that's why they're under the GTs section 8)

we need a ninja smiley

Thanks, go! Feel free to list my project as "budget" as well. I'm shooting for $1000.

You can add my short and TBD T500 to the 'Other' list or create a 'T' list as the numbers are growing!

Very slow progress so far but I have a GSX250 that should develop this year.

Cheers
Rob

Are these all stickies?!? If so, there are going to be more stickies on the first page than real build threads. Seriously just asking here, but what's wrong with the way it was--like a normal forum?

--Chris

motofiaccone said:
Are these all stickies?!? If so, there are going to be more stickies on the first page than real build threads. Seriously just asking here, but what's wrong with the way it was--like a normal forum?

--Chris

I like the idea of these stickies, but Chris is right - it's too cluttered.

How about a sub-folder for build thread links? You can sticky that one all you like ;)

hahaha a full stickies section! perhaps.. i didn't think 7 stickies seemed like THAT much..

Have to say fellas... How is that MORE cluttered than just having the builds all floating around? Theres only so many of the stickies. I dig the fact that I can open up one thread and instantly find any build I maybe looking for. Its like a badass motorcycle encyclopedia. Just my .02...

Durgam_K said:
How can I get in on this with my GT550??? ::)

I haven't looked for it yet, but if you start a build thread, you can pm Go! or just add the link here and she'll add it to the list.

Same with my Zookie build, linked in my sig. I know you are busy GO! so I will send you another PM and then sit back and chill baby ;)

Back
Top Bottom