Alright PA crew, time for roll call!!!!

I'm (indefinitely) living in Pittsburgh 3 weeks out of the month for work. Sadly, though, my scoot is in Texas. Anyways, got nothing to add since I can't go on rides but wanted to drop in after seeing a PA thread!

Ride safe, there are some no-driving people around here like I've never seen before...

Wow where have I been...when the heck did we get our own section?

Ed in Sellersville...Laurens neighbor yet we never met lol.

Scion Operations Manager and Web Guy @ Peruzzi Toyota Scion

1973 CB350F

What?! You're that close?! We've gotta meet up!

narconethree said:
Wow where have I been...when the heck did we get our own section?

Ed in Sellersville...Laurens neighbor yet we never met lol.

Scion Operations Manager and Web Guy @ Peruzzi Toyota Scion

1973 CB350F

Ed!!! It's Tod with the RS2! How you been?!? Didn't know you were into bikes!

Very cool guys! This is awesome! And Muzak, maybe we can figure out a way to get you a loaner bike one weekend so us Pittsburgh folks can go raise some hell in Philly!

HA! Onward march Pittsburghers!

invasion.jpg

VonYinzer said:
Very cool guys! This is awesome! And Muzak, maybe we can figure out a way to get you a loaner bike one weekend so us Pittsburgh folks can go raise some hell in Philly!

That would be good!

I debating having my bike shipped or ride it up but it's my only transportation when I get to go home since my car is up here. Another idea is renting. I wondered if there's anywhere in Pitt to rent a Ducati or something for a day or two.

Matt

Snyder County (Selinsgrove)

07 Suzuki SV650S
75 Honda CB750 (in parts)
95 Buell S2 Thunderbolt (parts on father's bike......)

i'm from houston :)
family still lives there for now

i was going to school for textile engineering. what about you?

i was born in houston, moved around a bunch, and ended up back in houston for i think 8 years.

I'm an Abstractor/Title Examiner, whatever you want to call it. With the natural gas boom in the NE right now these drilling companies need people to run title and determine who owns the minerals. Boring, but pays ridiculous and the work is easy and laid back. I hate living away from home like this, but I don't aim to be here for more than 2-3 more months, tops.

muzak said:
Boring, but pays ridiculous and the work is easy and laid back.

Pays ridiculous and is easy?

put in the good word for me man. I put devices in peoples brains to stop them having seizures, and I get paid nothing. :(

Back
Top Bottom