Alright PA crew, time for roll call!!!!

Bart- Kulpsville, PA (Lansdale exit of the Turnpike NE extension)

1976 RD-400
1984 RZ-350
1985 EN-454 (wife's)
1994 RF-900
2001 HD Softail
2002 ZZR-1200

GroovyAardvark said:
Pays ridiculous and is easy?

put in the good word for me man. I put devices in peoples brains to stop them having seizures, and I get paid nothing. :(

You have no idea...

If I told you what I made and what little I was expected to do, it would sicken you.

We just hired a few people so I'm not sure if they are still looking. I know they'd love locals since they don't have to pay their expenses. They are paying my rent, electricity, cable, housekeeper, food, you name it, here.

Blue Haze said:
Bart- Kulpsville, PA (Lansdale exit of the Turnpike NE extension)

1976 RD-400
1984 RZ-350
1985 EN-454 (wife's)
1994 RF-900
2001 HD Softail
2002 ZZR-1200

planning any more projects? i want to see pictures of all of these!

GroovyAardvark said:
I haven't even met you....and I hate you. haha

I don't blame you. But they sort of have to make it enticing to pull you away from your friends and family. I only get to go home every third weekend for 5 days, usually. It's not quite a three week stint each time, because by the time you get back to PA, it's only about 2 weeks and 2 days before you fly home again for a long weekend. I can see if they are needing any other people, but it's not a steady gig. A lot of people in this line of work bounce around traveling from one place to the next like some kind of gypsy. The last job, in Fort Worth, last 5 years; so who knows. Me, I'm trying to stash enough cash away that I can quit and go back home. While the money is good, I'm not going to be happy unless I'm doing something creative or working with my hands.

HA yeah, we should all save up. Buy a small tropical island and build a racetrack around it then live out the rest of our days as the ton monkeys we are, instead of having things like 'jobs' or 'responsibilities'

go! said:
planning any more projects? i want to see pictures of all of these!
Ask and ye shall receive. I don't have a pic of the Kawi or Suzuki readily available.

Attachments

• RZ350left comp.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 318
Blue Haze said:
Ask and ye shall receive. I don't have a pic of the Kawi or Suzuki readily available.

oh good, he's already figured out i'm the princess ;)

It took me about 3 seconds go!

I love the RD400 mate, I generally don't like those small front fairings but that bike really pulls it off well.

Thanks.
My current project is a 12'X30' detached garage to store my toys and free up space to turn the attached garage into a proper workshop. It takes so long to set up my welding/powdercoating/sandblasting equipment each time I use it that I let projects slide or even worse, use paint.

narconethree said:
Wow where have I been...when the heck did we get our own section?

Ed in Sellersville...Laurens neighbor yet we never met lol.

Scion Operations Manager and Web Guy @ Peruzzi Toyota Scion

1973 CB350F

Boomer in Tylersport....we got a whole cadre goin' here. I'll have to get some of my other ton up friends to join up.
20 years aviation maintenance...Q-town and Pennridge airports...last 5 in sales in Oaks, PA. Also have a small biz...pools

VonYinzer said:
Welcome to the mix boomer! Where in the state are you exactly?

East side!!!!!!!
Stock answer is in between Argus and Almont
Stock response...huh?!?
Standard addendum...next to Woxall and Naceville.
At this point their ears are starting to smoke.
But seriously....I live in Tylersport, Montgomery County
It's right between Quakertown and Lansdale...or Allentown and Philly

boomer said:
East side!!!!!!!
Stock answer is in between Argus and Almont
Stock response...huh?!?
Standard addendum...next to Woxall and Naceville.
At this point their ears are starting to smoke.
But seriously....I live in Tylersport, Montgomery County
It's right between Quakertown and Lansdale...or Allentown and Philly

Haha, I was mid-sip when I read this...and almost gave my computer a coffee shower.

How far along are you on your '73 Triumph? Once the Norton's done, I'd like to build a pre-OIF bobber, depending on the fund situation.

Yinzer, what he means to say is that he's within 10 minutes of me

Dammit! I have to get out and do some recruiting! I now there is a bunch of Pittsburgh folks on here, but they are never on. Must beat Philly...

Back
Top Bottom