Alright PA crew, time for roll call!!!!

Dviscusi said:
Howdy y'all. Damon from Pittsburgh. Lurking just a short time. Getting my first bike tomorrow. Thought I'd say hello.

Damon, I saw a pretty GT riding up Pioneer Ave the other day. That you?

Welcome Damon. There is a pretty big group of us in the Pgh ( and surrounding ) area. Sent a pm with contact info if you want to meet up for a ride...

Ha, yes, that would be me. I live in Brookline. Seems like I'm getting spotted a lot these days. Someone on royal enfields US site saw me motoring down Brownsville last week.

Dave, I pm'ed you back.

Everyone feel free to hit me up on here and we can meet up. I really want to find some new routes to go cruising on. Or find me on FB. Shouldn't be too difficult.

OneXime said:
South Lebanon. I'll routinely find the twistes en route to Reading, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Pine Grove etc. though.

You guys ever make it out to the First Sunday Breakfast in Ephrata?

Yeah, I've been there a couple times. They have a larger turnout and a better variety of bikes than the 3rd Sunday in Lawn.

I'm brand new to the site

Ernie
Far Northeast Philly

1986 cb450sc nighthawk

Attachments

• IMAG0828.jpg
    IMAG0828.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 280
mackertack said:
what's up everybody! ;D

I'm Cody from Dillsburg, PA about 20 minutes or so outside of Harrisburg.

I'm new to DTT.

Cody I reside in the burg of Dills as well. Welcome.

Welcome to the group. Saw that you bought a GS. I have a few GS's that I ride, great bikes. I'm in the South Hills of Pgh, there is a pretty good group of us in the area. Stop out and say hi in person...

New guy here from Chester County.

An 82 kz1000 cafe/brat build I just picked up and a 92 xv750 cruiser that I prob won't ride much more since I bought the kz.

Hey Zach,

Ted from Philly. Every Tuesday afterwork we do, Two Wheel Tuesday, at the Abbaye in Northern Liberties. You should come out sometime. I know the guys would appreciate your bike. Typically we all meet and have drinks, talk motorcycle tech, and some guys go for a ride later.

We ride everything from Triumphs, Yamaha XS's, Honda CBs, Kawasaki KZ650, KZ900, Moto Guzzi's, Royal Enfield, Ducati, BMW, Suzuki SV650, a few Harley's, and many others.

Come out sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SrgtBear said:
Hey Zach,

Ted from Philly. Every Tuesday afterwork we do, Two Wheel Tuesday, at the Abbaye in Northern Liberties. You should come out sometime. I know the guys would appreciate your bike. Typically we all meet and have drinks, talk motorcycle tech, and some guys go for a ride later.

We ride everything from Triumphs, Yamaha XS's, Honda CBs, Kawasaki KZ650, KZ900, Moto Guzzi's, Royal Enfield, Ducati, BMW, Suzuki SV650, a few Harley's, and many others.

Come out sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once the kz build is done I'll definitely stop out. I just picked it up and it has a few issues I need to work out mechanically before I do any paint or cosmetics, but it should definitely (cross fingers) be done come spring time.

Thanks for the invite.

This was when I brought it home.

47962478e3802783af956bbcc4bdbdb3.jpg

And now it sits like this.

3250f7d35f32f902e9620def45592f8a.jpg
9d540ae83d5ae7fbf885503f8afafa65.jpg

Back
Top Bottom