Philly and surrounding area BANTER THREAD!

leaving friday, for about 15 months. not sure where to after that!

alright boys, tonight or tomorrow? leaving friday!

go! said:
alright boys, tonight or tomorrow? leaving friday!

My vote is tonight, I have an interview tomorrow and friday in north jersey. Dont know 100% if i'll even be able to make it tonight but there is at least a chance.

so riding home last night from work and my plate vibrated off... shit! some bread bag ties Got it back on and on the road... then a few miles later headlight goes out ... double shit short in the switch... replaced fuse and limp her home

Sounds like every single time i've ever ridden!
haha something will break, or fall off. Limp or truck the thing home.

ahh...vintage bikes....

Sometimes I wonder why we do it.

hahaha because they rule and in my case with a little tinkering and maintance my bike gives me less trouble than my chic haha for the most part wont leave me stranded hahaha

I'm Coming Home - Murder by Death

Yup, its happening. God willing, I'll be back basking in brotherly love first thing January, with a garage and access to 3 fab shops in about a 5 mile proximity. I can smell the brease and blood already. Who wants a beer?!

bob.

just found this thread...I'm originally from Lafayette Hill. I miss Philly...not living there, but friends. I haven't been back for a visit in a little over 2 years now and haven't lived there for 10. I'm trying to come back in Feb. for the Scottish Mid-Winter fest my friends throw, but it's not looking likely. Anyway, just dropped in this thread to say what's up....and use the word jawn, which I haven't been able to do for a while since nobody here knows what that means.

A guy I know was asking if I know of anything (other than craigslist.) I don't really have any connections in Philly anymore, but I figured I would ask here in case anyone knows of someone selling an old bike in running order for around $1,000 and I'll pass it along to him.

Thanks!

pawn said:
A guy I know was asking if I know of anything (other than craigslist.) I don't really have any connections in Philly anymore, but I figured I would ask here in case anyone knows of someone selling an old bike in running order for around $1,000 and I'll pass it along to him.

Thanks!

Shit man... I have a 350 race bike (mostly) in a box, with no title Ill part with! Ha... Certainly not in running order though.

he's not very mechanically inclined, though likes to think he is. I can see if he is interested though. Got any info on what's left to get it running?

Back
Top Bottom