Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_3914.JPG
    IMG_3914.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 196
JSJamboree said:
I'll join, just picked up a street legal KLX400r to upgrade from the MT250

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice, gotta love those green Suzuki's!!!

Got them at home depot of all places.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Klein-Tools-3-Piece-Screw-Holding-Screwdriver-Set-SK234/100648025

I didn't want to miss out on another riding season while I'm working on my CB350 project, and I don't want to rush through and cut corners. The remedy to that problem is the awesome '15 Duke 390 I just picked up.

Scored some true bargains at the local biker swap meet yesterday for my current 2smoker bitsa project.

Forks n bars, swingarm, wheels (not tyres) and Bates lamp all for $100 all in. I'm well pleased :)

Not MC related, but what the heck. This is what I bought today. New, only used once to pull a trailer about 40 miles. Didn't pay much, excellent deal. Now all I have to do is find a couple of rails.

NoRiders said:
Scored some true bargains at the local biker swap meet yesterday for my current 2smoker bitsa project.

Forks n bars, swingarm, wheels (not tyres) and Bates lamp all for $100 all in. I'm well pleased :)

Nice score!

ridesolo said:
Not MC related, but what the heck. This is what I bought today. New, only used once to pull a trailer about 40 miles. Didn't pay much, excellent deal. Now all I have to do is find a couple of rails.

NICEEE!!!!

advCo said:
Down into the rabbit hole we go...

27436b69064a8bee9cd67aa0b93f9690.jpg
That looks like way to much work. I think you would be better off shipping it to me so I can get rid of it for you....

No, I am not super jealous, what are you talking about.

Back
Top Bottom