Post a pic of your latest purchase

thrillseeker said:
82f62e0080daa27e95f5d4a733b1a0bb.jpg

74 st90. Not running but we'll see what she needs. I can't wait to ride this thing. It's so light!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got the same bike - 1973. They're fun, but the whole semi-auto shift thing is odd.

I've been wanting to try one of the custom Speedhut gauges for awhile. Spendy though so I hope it works like it should. Sonreir is a dealer and helped out with the order. Can you guess which bike it's going on? ;)

Attachments

• gpstachspeedochop.jpg
    gpstachspeedochop.jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 179
canyoncarver said:
I've been wanting to try one of the custom Speedhut gauges for awhile. Spendy though so I hope it works like it should. Sonreir is a dealer and helped out with the order. Can you guess which bike it's going on? ;)
That is sexy.

canyoncarver said:
The chopper should be happy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using DO THE TON mobile app

[quote author=Sonreir
Reproduction badges for the T500 resto have arrived.
[/quote]

I like that classic "suzuki" in cursive, i like it a lot

Maritime said:
Anyone younger than 20 won't be able to read it LOL they don't teach cursive in schools anymore.

In what schools?
My daughter is 10 and in next to last year at primary school, their writing is all cursive.

Badges are cool though

Alex jb said:
In what schools?
My daughter is 10 and in next to last year at primary school, their writing is all cursive.

Badges are cool though

The crappy public schools in this and a few other Canadian provinces. They deem it no longer necessary for kids to learn it. We taught some to our son but a lot of kids who have graduated over the last 10 years here can't read or write in cursive

They teach you how to write your name here. That's it.

Honestly, what more do you need to know?

In ten years, only thing I have written in cursive, is my name.

It must be a quebecois thing out here then
First thing I learned when I switch to French school was how to curse and write cursive
French swearing is much more colourful

Some of my dad's family is French Canadian. My sis and I would stay at my aunt's house, then come home and drive my mom crazy with the French we learned while there. She just new we were cursing, but she had no idea what we were saying. LOL

So finally got over to get these. Fit great, gimp foot goes in fine. I can even walk in them without needing to pay 240 bucks to mod them because they have stiff uppers and ankles so they have the rockers already. Plus the sole has a lip that means I can shift without needing the extra mod for that. Can't wait to ride in them tomordow. Thanks agIn Levi for posting the clearance link. Best 150 ive spent in a while. And the border guard waved us throuvh no tax for another 20 in savings.
1732-230617193548.jpeg

Maritime said:
So finally got over to get these. Fit great, gimp foot goes in fine. I can even walk in them without needing to pay 240 bucks to mod them because they have stiff uppers and ankles so they have the rockers already. Plus the sole has a lip that means I can shift without needing the extra mod for that. Can't wait to ride in them tomordow. Thanks agIn Levi for posting the clearance link. Best 150 ive spent in a while. And the border guard waved us throuvh no tax for another 20 in savings.
1732-230617193548.jpeg

Glad they worked out with your ankle and all!

Back
Top Bottom