Let's see your pickup trucks

Redbird said:
Here's my "Daily Driver"...
utf-8BSU1BRzAzMTYuanBn.jpg

A Volvo?? :D

409255_2892773731214_1616424700_2498094_1172518397_n.jpg

IMG954708.jpg

My slab. First cage I bought on my own. Damn shame I nuked third gear within 15 minutes of ownership being an over-excited 19 year old. Anyone have a transmission? Haha.

slinds9 said:
my 59 chevy big window swb project..
P1030828.jpg

P1030830.jpg

ive had it about 4 years now.. built 400, 4 speed, orig suspension and rear end. finding body parts for this beast is a bitch.. 58-59 only for bed and front end.. just re-introduced the bed to the frame for the first time in 34 years..

Lovin' the '59 fleetside big window...fairly new to the site but will take a crack at posting a couple of mine. '57 stepside chevy small window running, driving project and a 1968 C-10 one owner anniversary truck. Cheers dudes, keep'em coming.

Attachments

• 57truck1.JPG
    57truck1.JPG
    262.4 KB · Views: 337
  • DSC_0436.JPG
    DSC_0436.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 338
Made a few changes to the Stepside since I first posted it. Wheel change, blacked out the grill, rebuilt the wood bed floor, added C5 Corvette seats, and most recently (i just got it back Monday)... fresh paint.

The paint job was financed by State Farm when one of their clients backed up into the driver side front fender. They gave me about 2/3 of what it cost me to have that dent, and two other dents fixed, and the whole truck sprayed again. It's the same color ('04 Corvette Gray Metallic), but I changed the stripe up a little. Went with a "bumble bee stripe" variation this time.

The culprit...
utf-8BSU1BRzA1NDAuanBn.jpg

Stripped and ready for the bodyshop...
utf-8BSU1BRzA2MDcuanBn.jpg

In process...
utf-8BSU1BRzA2MTIuanBn.jpg

Back at the Homestead...
utf-8BSU1BRzA2MTguanBn.jpg

Better view of the stripe...
utf-8BSU1BRzA2MTkuanBn.jpg

And a quickie Glamor Shot today...
Stepside_4-25-12.jpg

Sheatona - that is an awesome stereo system. Or whatever you want to call it........

Kiley - love the truck man. But you know that.

Red - the stepside looks great (again!). How do you like the seats?

Big Rich said:
Sheatona - that is an awesome stereo system. Or whatever you want to call it........

Thanks, it's something I slowly keep adding to between one project to another, the monitor in dash is actually my old netbook ripped into pieces, and then molded into the dash, giving me a full on in dash computer for mobile web, audio/video, navigation and the ability for real time engine diagnostics.. but is kind of pointless in the slowest 4 banger in existence lol.

Big Rich said:
Red - the stepside looks great (again!). How do you like the seats?

Love 'em. Much comfier than the Ford split bench I had in it previously. They cradle my tushy :p :D

My '04 Colorado is far from "cool" but maybe a little bit since its bringing home my first project bike....

IMAG0391.jpg

My other vehicle is an '08 Harley Ultra Classic

IMAG0332.jpg

I'll play... here's my new truck '97 Dodge Dakota with the 318 V-8 nothin special but runs AWESOME with 120K miles. Borla exhaust, Rancho shocks, B&M trans cooler. The best part is it's from Texas, no rust ever! She's as clean and shiney underneath as it is on top. Even the frame rails are still black. ;D

Back
Top Bottom