brat1.jpg
    741.2 KB · Views: 282
  • brat2.jpg
    brat2.jpg
    835.4 KB · Views: 302
  • brat3.jpg
    brat3.jpg
    755.7 KB · Views: 290
There is a Brat for sale just down the road from me. They are asking for a best offer. I wonder if he would take $100. Those things are rad.

Justin i'd grab that thing up ASAP....Nuclear Japan will most likely not be exporting anymore any time soon....I paid $800 (2 weeks ago) for mine it's a 1st generation brat (single bug eyes) last week some guy offered me $1,600 or his Banshee 350 twin ....I'm holding out for more or keeping it, all restored it should be worth over $10k....they are almost 40 years old

Sell the Box for $3,000 grab it up and Finish all your bikes up lovely, and pick out a new project for the ride home (I sold my vespa to get this beast & parts for the KZ and DT)

My current ride with my best buddy inside. Just like my 82 Suzuki GS750, this 90 Ford Ranger V6 is also a work in progress.

Attachments

• IMAG0714.jpg
    IMAG0714.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 282
MILLENNIUM FALCON said:
Turbo Tacoma playing in the snow 7lbs. of boost blow off valve[/url]Here is my truck. When I bought it it was a white 2wd tacoma from a security company fleet. I put a toyota 4wd drivetrain (solid front axle) Painted it. It has a turbocharged 2.4L in it. It is a completely different truck. I', running 7psi non intercooled with meth injection 93 oct.

Cool truck! Almost sounds like a diesel with that turbo

New guy here, and since the bike is nowhere near picture worthy yet here's a couple shots of my truck. It's a 1969 F250 crewcab 4x4. One of 641 built for 1969.
100_7023.jpg

100_2016.jpg

It had a factory 360 V8, but I just got done installing a 300 inline six that I built for her over the last few years.
100_7077.jpg

ronnie said:
Nice truck man! Hows that I6 pull that big truck?
Thanks! it pulls her around just fine. It doesn't have the top end that the 8 had, but it's got some serious torque. The other day I had 2200#'s of retaining wall brick in the back and it was like their wasn't even anything back there. Between me, the truck, and the stone it was moving 8000 lbs around.

It's not stock, though. It's got 9.0:1 compression, a crane 901 cam (advanced 5* by a Cloyes adjustable timing set), a light port and polish, Clfford 4v intake, 500 Edelbrock, split manifolds, and a copper .021" head gasket that puts my quench right at .040" so I can run a lot of timing with no spark knock. I'm pretty sure if the motor were stock it would be a serious slug. ;D

Back
Top Bottom