Burgh meet-n-greet

I finish up work that morning- so if I get a measly 2 hours of sleep or something I wont make it up.

Gonna try my damned-est to make this one. Won't have the bike ready, will come just the same and maybe bring my friend, too.

beatnic said:
Tuesday's seem to be the best night for us, just the way it works out.

I see.. Can't make it on a work night then, 1 1/2 each way is just a bit more than I like to do with having to be up early

Thanks for the good times guys! Felt great seeing yinz again. I caught a little hell for being out late from the Mrs, but it's ok.......she'll make me pay for it later. :(

I'll email Jim tomorrow, but if somebody talks to him first tell him I said THANKS! Helluva guy.

I'll be sure to tell jim you said thanks. So glad you guys made it down. I cant wait to hear the GR running. =)

Good times... Thanks Jim, Jen(n?) and Doug. Great seeing all of you weirdos again. Looking forward to next time!

Really sorry I didn't make it.....AGAIN! Started tooling on the bike and lost track of the time. Beatnic, you're right down off of McNeilly from me, right? Lemme know if you are ever free, man. Always a pleasure to meet another local cafe fan and shoot the shit.

Mike...really glad you made it down. Always a good time.
RoadRash...yeah we're literally a mile from each other. We'll have to meet up. Grab a beer and talk shop.

Well guys, I was talking to the Mrs and I guess she had mentioned getting together on April 22nd. It's a Saturday, and there was talk of a bonfire. Who knows, maybe somebody will show up with a Honda that needs work........

What are we thinking?

Ok, so I messaged Mentat and he is bringing his 350F down to be wrenched. A good friend of mine had a tree come down behind his house, so I will be getting a bed full of that......

As always, there will be plenty of food and some beer. But don't hesitate to bring more.

Back
Top Bottom