I know there are some Utarhds on this site

No, I haven't attended since early last year, I think I'll make it out to the next one though. You coming?

JohnGoFast said:
No, I haven't attended since early last year, I think I'll make it out to the next one though. You coming?

I have been wanting to go with them for a while and I might be able to make it this next week.

Went out to the Vintage GP Saturday. I got there pretty late, just barely caught the last race of the day. Took a few pics, should have taken more though.

http://s587.photobucket.com/user/teledan/library/Bonneville%20Vintage%20GP%202013

It really made me want to get my xt set up for the track :)

I'm currently in AZ but will be moving back home to Orem in about 18 months. Whatsup??

Mikael Lewis

1981 CB900C
1978 CB750K
1973CL350

Hi SaltCityCafe. Thanks for the welcome. You know theres any coming up meets..? I just picked up a bike and can't wait to take it a meet.. Its not the best but my first.. ;D

Just Moto Mondays right now, the first Monday of every month at Este Pizza on 2nd South at 7:00PM.

FYI, this is more the chopper crowd, but often a few others types of bikes at these events.

The UVU Auto Expo and swap meet is in may. Mostly car stuff at the swap meet but there is some bike stuff.

Re: Re: I know there are some Utarhds on this site

Javier801 said:
Anyone knows someone that can clean my carbs that won't be to expensive.

You just want them cleaned or you looking for soda blasting and such?

SaltCityCafe said:
You just want them cleaned or you looking for soda blasting and such?

My bike runs good but the owner I got it from had it stop for 6 years. So I'm not sure if they need to soda clean.

Javier801 said:
Hi SaltCityCafe. Thanks for the welcome. You know theres any coming up meets..? I just picked up a bike and can't wait to take it a meet.. Its not the best but my first.. ;D
why don't we start a monthly meet somewhere?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom