ephrata breakfast run?

Sorry I'm a little late.

It's at the American Legion right in the middle of Ephrata on 322. You can't miss it because the have folks directing traffic in and out.

I won't be there because I'm taking my sons to the Hill Climb at Whiterose MC in Jefferson, PA.

Hope to go too next month. I think I saw your bike last time BigAl and your friends yellow Harley? I had the brown Bonney and my buddy had the lime green Guzzi.

al i'm from outside of reading. it would be nice if a bunch of us could meet up for the next one!

this tripped me out because there's an Ephrata, Washington about 40 minutes from where i live. I almost thought there were cafe riders near me, but, alas, there are none.

NoLibT140 said:
Hope to go too next month. I think I saw your bike last time BigAl and your friends yellow Harley? I had the brown Bonney and my buddy had the lime green Guzzi.

Yep, that was us.

I almost have him convinced to get something lighter.

For sure everyone should meet up next 1st Sunday in July. It would be great for the Philly people to meet up with the central people. Maybe some riding and lunch at Stouts?

JustinLonghorn said:
I would be up for riding up from Frederick.

Let me know if you're coming up. I'll meet you along the way.

I have a friend in Hagerstown who may come up as well.

Well 1st Sunday is soon approaching. Anyone gonna be there? I will be riding my maroon/reddish KZ550 with a Union Jack sticker on the rear fender. Triumph's clutch is acting up and the good ole KZ is up for the highway and back roads use. Any good swimming holes nearby?

Sorry I did not make it. I chickened out due to Weather channel's predictions. I made up for it by riding 125 miles to Lambertville, New Hope and Frenchtown on the 4th. Will def try again next month barring any other obligations. Nice pic of the Bultaco btw. I have seen that one there before.

I was going to go but yesterday's 4th party had me feeling a little too rough this morning. I plan on it next month though. Been hearing its much less Harley dominated than the Lawn breakfast ride.

Plenty of Harleys but plenty of other stuff as well.

Place was packed and weather was beautiful. I rode and rode and rode after Ephrata.

Back
Top Bottom