The Official OHIO Roll Call.

Finally time for me to buy another bike. Building another cafe.

Looking for CB550 CB750(OHV) or Triumph Boneville or Thruxton (2000 or newer)

Sounds good - what did are you working on? Some good bike nights/rides coming up- watch for them. Every Wednesday night is at McCarthy's in the flats. That's where this years Mods vs Rockers will be as well.

Wahoo650 said:
Sounds good - what did are you working on? Some good bike nights/rides coming up- watch for them. Every Wednesday night is at McCarthy's in the flats. That's where this years Mods vs Rockers will be as well.

I found myself a 74 cb360 that needed some TLC. It is my first bike so I'll cafe it after I become more comfortable riding bikes on the road with other people. I'll keep a look out for bike nights for sure.

Akron, OH here.

I've just now got my '81 CX500 up and running. Now that the mechanics are good, it's time to tear her up.

tlsturm31 said:
Akron, OH here.

I've just now got my '81 CX500 up and running. Now that the mechanics are good, it's time to tear her up.

Im between Akron and canton ! Got any pics of your bike ?

Okay, I gave up and joined this forum.

Columbus VinMoto used to rock but has petered out over the winter. I'm hanging out, talkin' bikes every Monday. A great email list if you didn't know.

I think it was in the 70's or 80's that Ohio had more registered bikes than any other state!

All my bikes are junk except the Triumph I bought in the early 80's and I've worn that one out.

I just got my SR500 running again. I've ridden it daily and 'Little Thump' rocks. Not easy to live with but super fun. She's a beat-up raucous little hooligan and I love her.

Tom in Columbus who believes every cafe should have suspension worth half the value of the old bike. :) Mine do! Works Performance, Fox Shox, Girlling Gas, Gold Valves, T-Kat, air forks. It's not a cafe if it has cheap shocks, no matter how good it looks.

My biggest problem I'm having right now is keeping the bike running, I believe my problem may have been in my petcock but I wont know for sure till I get my tank fixed from me trying to weld in a new plate to fit a different petcock.

Back
Top Bottom