San Francisco people??

What's up guys so I'm planning to move out to the SF area around the end of the year. I'm currently in Wilmington NC and the vape shop I'm working at is closing down in November so I figured fuck it I'm getting out of here.

Was thinking about taking the custom motorcycle course at CCSF. Has anyone taken the course or have any opinions on it?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

gingerXlightning said:
What's up guys so I'm planning to move out to the SF area around the end of the year. I'm currently in Wilmington NC and the vape shop I'm working at is closing down in November so I figured fuck it I'm getting out of here.

Was thinking about taking the custom motorcycle course at CCSF. Has anyone taken the course or have any opinions on it?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

They have a custom motorcycle class? I wonder if I can take it if I don't go there... sounds awesome! Let me know if you look into it at all and it looks like a worth while class. I have a 1983 bmw that I am just starting to put some love into but have a lot of learning to do.

One recommendation I have is take some classes at Moto Guild SF - they have some cool classes (more beneficial for some people depending if your bike fits their classes) - but they also do 1v1s at a reasonable price.

Back
Top Bottom