DTT central valley CA

I know what you mean and thats the last thing I'd like to step into. Done right as in without back patches and not calling it an mc they will typically leave you alone. I belong to a club called the Brit Iron Rebels and we ran all around central Florida without a problem(still a member just no one in my area). We ran into some guys from the outlaws mc and Sons of Silence on a regular basis without any problems. We had patches on the sleeves of our jackets and t-shirts/ no back patches.

Not really talking about a club as much as a place where rides can be posted and people can confirm that they want to attend.

New to the site. Chillin and grillin in Fresno.

Attachments

• L side copy.JPG
    L side copy.JPG
    869.4 KB · Views: 335
Sorry not much talking here lately but I will try to keep this up here is an up date on my ride.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 325
Hi everybody, I'm a lurker from Fresno. I don't have a bike yet but I've been researching and will jump in once finances permit, hopefully within the year. DTT is one of my favorite forums, so I'll be checking back every so often. :)

Hey, everyone,
I'm in Fresno, building my first cafe from a 69 cb350. Drove it around the block the other day. Building my own seat and tail section.

The last time I posted in this thread was almost a year ago. The "bitches" I have in my stable have changed, and I think the line-up will be "stable" for a while. The Suzuki found a new home earlier this year, and the '02 HD Sportster took up resdence in January, and the Bonne in mid August.

If any of you guys in the Fresno/Clovis area want to meet up and go on a ride sometime, shoot me a PM. I like to go out Saturday or even Sunday mornings for a ride up in the hills.
threebitches.jpg

Any of you guys been to the Herwaldt swap meet? I'm thinking about making a trip up from the coast to sell some spare parts but if its not good then idk if I want to make the 2 hour drive.

turlock is 24 and 25th... you could hit both in the weekend...
my brother is in fresno and is missing herwaldt for turlock...

I don't think I'd hit Turlock, its almost 3 and a half hours away for me. I was interested in Fresno cuz APF salvage is 15 mins away and has a Katana that I want some parts from so I could hit both in one trip.

Back
Top Bottom