A lil bit about Retro Moto

oldskool

Joon-yah
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
For those that don't know,I'm Junior Burrell and I specialize in one-off metal work. I've been at it for the last couple of years and now I'm trying make my work available to the public. I've done several builds for locals and a few for popular builders/shops. I currently work by myself, but I am looking for individuals at the moment to train and help. With that said,I don't have the fastest turn around but all work is completed by me and I feel that assures the quality of my parts. I have a small shop in Fort Worth,Tx and you can check out my work at Instagram/RETROMOTO and rmspeedparts.tumblr.com.

I saw a lot of his work in person at barber this year, all great quality and really cool designs.

Junior when I read this I saw:
"For those that don't know, Junior Burrell and I specialize in one-off metal work"
I thought you were taking the Koreole to a whole new level and going 3rd person in this bitch.

And don't forget you're a straight up OG. I've seen this man's work in person, and it's the real deal folks. Insanely good stuff. I'd let him work on my bike and that's saying something.

A+++++ Seller,FAST SHIP!!!Item as described,Great Quality

Seriously, this guy does great work, is straightforward, honest and produces quality stuff. He also has the artistic talent needed when producing custom work.

I love this guy, in a strictly platonic way.

I don't want to start any rumors... I know we're not that kind of group here, but I heard Junior is an undercover agent for the FBI.

VonYinzer said:
I don't want to start any rumors... I know we're not that kind of group here, but I heard Junior is an undercover agent for the FBI.
What are ya trying to do,blow my cover!!

Brother Junior is a true artist and makes some of the coolest metal parts I have ever seen, it truly is an honor to see him carry on the tradition of building hand crafted quality parts.

Back
Top Bottom