PA DTT Patch - Need your input

VonYinzer

Over 10,000 Posts
Ok, folks. There has been talk of making a PA specific patch for a few years but it's never happened. So let's change that. Here's the basic design we came up w years ago.

Obviously the "west" will be removed.

Now if thats cool with everone, I'll find someone to make them. Only deal is, I'll have to do a pre sale as I'm not able to invest the money with no guarantee I'll make it back.

Based on other patches that have sold here on DTT, we'd be looking at $7 or so per patch, shipped. It may be cheaper as I have no interest in making any money personally. Just want to recoup production and shipping costs.

Also, if anyone has any different patch designs please feel free to post them up so we can put them to a vote. Just remember that it needs to be transferable to embroidery so simple is always the better route.

Thanks all.

Patches are for ass pirates ;)

I'm just jealous you have enough people to even consider it. If we did a dtt Tennessee patch I think there's three if us

I think it would be more representative if it had something like this in the middle.

12117618342049654957DooFi_Turd.svg.med.png

I'd take one or 2 Mike if you get enough others to commit. As long as there is no steaming Pile in the middle LOL.

I dont know if this is still a thing, but i would love to get a few of these patches. Not sure if it ever happened.

Begyed13 said:
I dont know if this is still a thing, but i would love to get a few of these patches. Not sure if it ever happened.

Well... I dropped the ball. Never had enough interest for more than a few patches and the price was reflected in that (read: HIGH). I'd still love to but putting up the initial cash was a problem.

Im into this. PM details to get it started VonYinzer.. At the very least did you ever send the design to a patch maker? If we arent going to do this as a group I would still probably just get one individually

Back
Top Bottom