Sparck Moto Universal Flasher Relay

Sonreir

Oregon
DTT SUPPORTER
Introducing the Sparck Moto universal flasher relay.

Our two pin flasher relay is truly universal!

Suitable for 6V or 12V systems and fully functional with LED or standard incandescent bulbs.

Possibly the last flasher relay your bike will ever need.

Available now from our website at http://www.sparckmoto.com/products

Attachments

• IMG_1182.JPG
    IMG_1182.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 403
I assume this is digitally activated relay? Does it include the rubber mounting band or is it available separately?

Thanks Sonreir! I just installed one of these on my CB350 and it works like a charm. I had one of the crappy "Electronic" flashers from Advance Auto on there before and at idle or just running off of battery the signals were very weak and slow to flash. This makes them nice and bright even with the engine off.

I also installed a pair of these in my '73 MGB/GT (one for turn signals, one for hazards) with LED tail light/turn signal conversion and they also work exceptionally well. The only downside to the automotive application is that the traditional tick-tick-tick of the flasher unit isn't there anymore. It doesn't bother me though, since my stereo is always too loud to hear such trivial things. ;)

Glad to hear it. :D

We did have the option of going with the clicker when we had these designed, but opted out. I just figured most wouldn't want it. Can't win 'em all I guess. ;)

Am I correct to assume these are solid-state? I bought a thermal relay off eBay before I saw yours. Maybe it's my fault (excessive signaling?), but the thing barely lasted two months and now I'm back to hand waving.

Back
Top Bottom