AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days July 10-12 2015 is soon! 20 acre swap/vintage races+

Chuck78

Been Around the Block
Don't forget this huge event is coming up, 20 acres of swap meet & a weekend full of vintage racing on the best road racing course in Ohio, nestled in the rolling hills outside of Lexington, OH. camping accommodations on site for those looking to get the whole weekend experience in.
http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com/events/amavintagemotorcycledays

One of my favorite parts of this event is just walking amongst the hundreds of bikes that spectator attendees rode in on... And the Wall Of Death shows every half hour or do, look for the circus tent near the pines & concessions area, AWESOME! The swap is the best of its kind anywhere in this part of the country as well. This is a MUST NOT MISS on our calendar EVERY YEAR.

:) Andfor those Ontario members not venturing south to participate it this great event, remember the same weekend July 11th at the Frontier Ghostown in Durham is the first annual Freedom Machine Bike Show. There will be tons of custom cafes, bobbers, choppers there along with their riders enjoying a day of riding, drooling, eating and talking shop. Join me there because I can't ride my vintage to Ohio and bring back parts, so Freedom Machine it is!!!

;D sorry just had to do it!

Back
Top Bottom