Long awaited CB200 Build

I think the hole is ok, mostly because I've seen others like this and it's only supporting the headlight, but I will have a think about it when I receive the thicker ally and see how it feels, thanks for the comments I will bear it in mind.

Right, made another one with 2mm sheet. Miles better now, really sturdy :)

0e1364a5d2c288ac23688e32d0bf86ee.jpg

f0cf30936f8133824a9127d909752b96.jpg

Nice n shiny now after a good polish. Just waiting for some decent bolts and spacers to arrive to tidy it all up.
dd660f0cfeb54dd24048fb8853593de7.jpg

looks ace boss
will you aim it up ?, layer back like everybody else on google images and pint-inter-rest,crack pipe-urn,bikesled etc ?burp
scoose me
that is a class lil scoot yer building
let me know if you want some period correct konis for the rear suspenders
cheers

bex said:
erm, not sure I understood any of that first bit.
somebody started doing it on the internet tilting the headlight bucket up almost same as rake angle it caught on the lemons to the sea
of we from a planet not this one say ffs how you night at like that ride ?
but on this planet,here now,it is no longer about riding ,see ,thats all
you not guilty you gig my down layin spoke plain

the incription is so the interplanetaries stay just keep focusd on adapting well here is a email i sent a seller another one tthat lloosely lashes together with 37 cents eworth of dollar genreral kitty of bidal bublrap,2 shocks banging together from porto rico or detroiy no matter,together naked 2 nice shocks kinda loose then an oversized moisture weekend box,and pacs around them as if they weigh nothiing and are extremelky fragile the mind reels
18 out of 25 pairs all shipped same

i retorted thusly
GREETINGS INTERPLANTARY HIRE-ERER boss

th ank you for the shocks
wow there are more and more interplanetaries selling on ebay to me, orrr they are the shipping hires lots of them, must be a quota deal set by some nazi like nancy peloci anyhooo .it is astonashing that the interplanetaries can even feed themselves ,here on earth..seriously if you were from a planet with completely upside down laws of physics,to note that objects put in motion actually loose energy of enertia as speed accelration and mass of weight increasaes any or all three on typical the ebay shipping hires interplanetary phome planet,
for example..
wheras here on earth you can chuck a fuking heavy ass bowlimg ball down a hallway chuck that black as coal orb hard enough,it will blow out a wall ,and stop it sow it down ? how ??its a wrecking ball that is earth takes some doing and or time to stop it or even slow it =down.....,whereas on the ebay shipping dept interplantary hires,home planet the bowling ball will literally shrink up and float away like a cotton wood fur if chucked hard enough..........
it just boggles the mind that not ever being exposed to earths gravity,laws of motion ,newton's every reaction, newtrino particle effect and heat energy as we here know it ,how the fuck can the interplanetary ebay shipping department hires,how can they on earth... even eat shit fart sit stand or piss ?!?!?!

xb33bsa said:
the incription is so the interplanetaries stay just keep focusd on adapting well here is a email i sent a seller another one tthat lloosely lashes together with 37 cents eworth of dollar genreral kitty of bidal bublrap,2 shocks banging together from porto rico or detroiy no matter,together naked 2 nice shocks kinda loose then an oversized moisture weekend box,and pacs around them as if they weigh nothiing and are extremelky fragile the mind reels
18 out of 25 pairs all shipped same

i retorted thusly
GREETINGS INTERPLANTARY HIRE-ERER boss

th ank you for the shocks
wow there are more and more interplanetaries selling on ebay to me, orrr they are the shipping hires lots of them, must be a quota deal set by some nazi like nancy peloci anyhooo .it is astonashing that the interplanetaries can even feed themselves ,here on earth..seriously if you were from a planet with completely upside down laws of physics,to note that objects put in motion actually loose energy of enertia as speed accelration and mass of weight increasaes any or all three on typical the ebay shipping hires interplanetary phome planet,
for example..
wheras here on earth you can chuck a fuking heavy ass bowlimg ball down a hallway chuck that black as coal orb hard enough,it will blow out a wall ,and stop it sow it down ? how ??its a wrecking ball that is earth takes some doing and or time to stop it or even slow it =down.....,whereas on the ebay shipping dept interplantary hires,home planet the bowling ball will literally shrink up and float away like a cotton wood fur if chucked hard enough..........
it just boggles the mind that not ever being exposed to earths gravity,laws of motion ,newton's every reaction, newtrino particle effect and heat energy as we here know it ,how the fuck can the interplanetary ebay shipping department hires,how can they on earth... even eat shit fart sit stand or piss ?!?!?!

this might actually be the first time I have understood something that you posted.

Had some new fork stanchion top nuts machined to complete the top yoke assembly.

d16b9f1ca3779af7273834e84c911437.jpg

1a71863055beef18493be0246d786dea.jpg

My friend Rob has been doing a great job turning some new spacers and spindles for me, having put in a slightly bigger front rim and tyre which meant I needed to pull the forks slightly further apart with the new yokes. Also done away with the speedo gear. Here's one of the first, in this instance replacing the space taken by the speedo drive and combining with a spacer to set the wheel in the right position. The seal from the speedo drive will be transplanted into the new part. Cool huh.

More to follow. All will be blackened eventually.

fb5b12cd3f948f21cd3cadde5c427f78.jpg

ac1cda101491a2401d514eb54f1ad44b.jpg

d0e75063abfa61bd4b4a880980a17f60.jpg

Been designing a new brake disc since I need to increase the offset. Hoping to get it machined in the next few weeks.

I suspect the spokes are too skinny in reality but we'll see what the engineers think.

2ddc3349d2133d989fafab37404f2aad.jpg

162a7b26b3caa4e2fb786380c5ee70f9.jpg

Decided to go for a floating disc in the end so a bit of a redesign underway. ABE in London are doing the final design and making it.
b72477869543f642630ab680f06d2c5b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom