Yinz Better start!

Begyed13

Really Hoping this summer I get to wrench and ride with some of you yinzers out there! Im in Greensburg. Roll call.
Where yinz at around here!?!?!

Beaver, about an hour north of you. Wife and I are in the process of buying a house with a 1/2 acre yard and a 720sq/ft garage. Once we're moved in and settled I plan on having a couple cookouts/wrench sessions for the DTT gang.

A little late to the party here but i'm in the North Hills . Just about 10 minutes north of the city

So talking w/ the Mrs... I'd like to do a little cookout type deal at the new place in maybe late July if anyone is interested.

I'm in the west hills near where I-79 & 376 intersect. I'd be up for a gathering. I'm in the final stages of getting my project back together.

I know this topic has died down, but sometime maybe mid September I'd like to get a group together for a fire and cookout at my place in Lawrenceville. Lot's of room, and it sounds like it's semi central to those who have posted. I also have group of guys I could invite if there seems like there is some interest.

So as you can tell we had a couple replies about grilling at someones house. Not to say that's a bad idea at all but it might be a good idea to have a meet up at a restaurant. i feel like its more likely that people will show up if its at a local bar or something first to get to know each other.
Is anyone down for meeting up at Hofbräuhaus in Pittsburgh at some point this summer? i think that would be great place to meet drink a little and get to know people around the area.

There are plenty of great places around the city. Many breweries, Hofrabau being just one of the many. Penn Brew, East End, Roundabout, Hop Farm, Draai Laag, all fairly accessible and worthy stops. OTB, Pipers are cool spots in the Southside as well. That said, I try avoid the South Side like the plague. That doesn't mean I wouldn't meet there though. Other good potential places could be Bloomfield Bridge Tavern, Harp and Fiddle in the strip, Round Corner Cantina in Lawrenceville, Kellys Bar and Lounge in the east end, Sidelines in Millvale, and the list goes on and on. I'm open to suggestions, but I'd say it's about time that something happens.

The main reason I mentioned my place is that I have lots of space there, a nice fire pit, and I live two blocks from Roundabout Brewery as well as a host of other bars and restaurants. Easy in and out for everybody and should anybody find themselves too intoxicated I have room to keep bikes safely (inside and behind a locked door) and even couch space should that be needed. This could be planned as an after stop perhaps, rather than the initial meet up, because like you have said perhaps it's best to meet more casually.

That sounds great man. I didnt mean to put down your input about meeting at your place i just didnt want people to shy off because of it, also its probably better for you that you somewhat know someone before there at your house. lol. Im down to meet anywhere around pittsburgh. Who else is in?????

Hey all-

We're up in Erie, but if it's on the weekend we'd like to come down & meet. We've got family in Coraopolis, so it'd be a good excuse to come down & see them too. There's a couple others up this way that would like to see something besides the same old Bike Night Harleys.....

Thanks-

hidn45 said:
Hey all-

We're up in Erie, but if it's on the weekend we'd like to come down & meet. We've got family in Coraopolis, so it'd be a good excuse to come down & see them too. There's a couple others up this way that would like to see something besides the same old Bike Night Harleys.....

Thanks-
Hey man! I'm in Erie Also! New to the this stuff. Teaching myself how to rebuild a 1975 gt185!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom