New seat for the GS450... thought?

Vortexjunkie

Here is the original oem seat.
15e7939a7cc4f302511c458ef07c6098.jpg

Here is the new seat!
426ddd6c8f8f284d8a072da2e643c2b8.jpg

6020fd785be7b6e0fe8e90959733c190.jpg

ad53b6bd595ead9fad14a3ca3e3241ff.jpg

Check out my current build on another bike and leave comments!!
http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=72634.0

Instagram: @Vortexjunkie

well that certainly looks better, I would have left the bars though, but that's just me - a sucker for baby apes

spotty said:
well that certainly looks better, I would have left the bars though, but that's just me - a sucker for baby apes
If you want them they are all yours!

The seat does look good, but the bike overall looks a bit confused. Low bars on an otherwise "cruiser" style bike just doesn't seem to work. I think its the rear fender and the bars that are throwing it off. If you aren't stuck on those clubmans, maybe try some MX bars. Will probably make the bike much more comfortable to ride with the stock foot control position... just my .02

advCo said:
The seat does look good, but the bike overall looks a bit confused. Low bars on an otherwise "cruiser" style bike just doesn't seem to work. I think its the rear fender and the bars that are throwing it off. If you aren't stuck on those clubmans, maybe try some MX bars. Will probably make the bike much more comfortable to ride with the stock foot control position... just my .02
Good advice. I actually have this bike to my Fiance for her birthday. This is why I have been going ham on my other bike. I also wasn't sure what do do with the brake light until I was done with the bike. Now I can take care of the fender and make it look better.

advCo said:
I would love your input on the other bike I'm working on.

Here's what I did on the 550 I sold a few months ago, for reference. It was very comfortable.

250524742f26efee6eb893183ace3644.jpg

advCo said:
Here's what I did on the 550 I sold a few months ago, for reference. It was very comfortable.

250524742f26efee6eb893183ace3644.jpg
They look a lot like the bars that will be coming off of my other bike. I have a vision in mind for the other bike and the bars will not be used. Check out my other thread!

Back
Top Bottom