Vintage looking tank bag ideas?

robkroupa

On my last bike I had a tank bag and found it to be very handy when commuting on the bike. Now I have an older bike that I am using for commuter duty and I'm looking for some kind of small handy storage like a tank bag that won't look out of place on the bike. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_20161010_185449.jpg
    IMG_20161010_185449.jpg
    430.6 KB · Views: 216
Custom cut canvas bag with a strap like the belt old cafes had around the tank.

robkroupa said:
On my last bike I had a tank bag and found it to be very handy when commuting on the bike. Now I have an older bike that I am using for commuter duty and I'm looking for some kind of small handy storage like a tank bag that won't look out of place on the bike. Any suggestions?

Sweet Zephyr you have there. I have one just like it. Great bikes. Pretty much any newer tank back will "look" fine on your bike. You just need to find one in the right size for your use. Other than that, look for one that is easy on/easy off.

Any tank bag is going to look great on that bike. I have a couple that I've used on my old BMW. Magnetic mount and off you go.

I have a buddy that buys actual equestrian saddle bags. Cheaper then motorcycle ones and look good age even better.
~T

Back
Top Bottom