This forum is boring

Tifun said:
Good morning starlight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

latest

Anyone want my bike? Will trade for beer...

It has wheels, and an engine. The lights work too so that's nice.

I can deliver, but I'd need a ride home.

tj10packers said:
Anyone want my bike? Will trade for beer...

It has wheels, and an engine. The lights work too so that's nice.

I can deliver, but I'd need a ride home.
If you didn't live in Avon I'd be up for that deal

Tifun said:
If you didn't live in Avon I'd be up for that deal

I live right off Ronald Reagan tho, it's hardly Avon. Just pretend you're in Danville.

These old carbs are driving me insane. The suckin squeezin bangin and blowin ain't happening equally in both cylinders, I need to do a proper sync.

tj10packers said:
I live right off Ronald Reagan tho, it's hardly Avon. Just pretend you're in Danville.

These old carbs are driving me insane. The suckin squeezin bangin and blowin ain't happening equally in both cylinders, I need to do a proper sync.
That's simple enough to do. The sync tools aren't that expensive either and easy to use.

tj10packers said:

its a 350, and those carbs are vacuum, they suck, I hated mine. I think most of us synced them based on the pressure coming out of the exhaust. Not sure there is a way to hook a sync up to them. I have a couple of coors banquet in my fridge i'll give you for them.

Another note, Ronald Reagen is basically the dead middle of Avon... You are Avon... Welcome to the Screaming Chineese

JSJamboree said:
its a 350, and those carbs are vacuum, they suck, I hated mine. I think most of us synced them based on the pressure coming out of the exhaust. Not sure there is a way to hook a sync up to them. I have a couple of coors banquet in my fridge i'll give you for them.

Another note, Ronald Reagen is basically the dead middle of Avon... You are Avon... Welcome to the Screaming Chineese
Mines a 360. I did a half-assed sync with a fluid transfer thing I made out of a couple mason jars... But that's not cutting it.

Coors banquet? How about the golden bud light can, then we got a deal.

Well a torn carb diaphragm sure makes for a hell of a sync job. Couple new ones on the way then I'll be back on the road.

Do you guys find yourself in southern Indiana for most of your rides? I know I definitely wanna do 46 from bloomington to Columbus as soon as can, that's a nice route.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom