Skyteam Canberra & NSW

The Mariner

Adelaide, Australia
Hi Guys,

This only really applies to us owners living in God's country... Australia :)

After Sneikz comments about the improvement a larger carby made to his ACE I contacted Michael @ Skyteam Canberra & NSW.

After a long chat on the phone it seems he's not only offering carbies but is starting to offer a wide range of parts, and he certainly seems to know his stuff. Here's what he's got to say about what his fledgling business offers:

"Available from Michael at Skyteam Canberra and NSW, a local alternative to 00 racing in England.

The full tune "Kit".
Firstly a handmade exhaust header that is flared for a snug fit to most mufflers ( no spacer required ). $165.00

Next a larger Mikuni carburetor with foam air cleaner tuned using a dyno to work out of the box ( will need a few specifics like altitude, engine capacity exhaust type etc before sending out). Fits straight to existing manifold and throttle cable $125.00

The ignition system is taken care of with a performance CDI, NGK spark plug and plug cap making a very noticeable performance in midrange and top end acceleration. $55.00

To round it off a larger front sprocket made in Germany $20.00 and EGR blanking plate $13.00.

Simply choose and fit a muffler and you'll find a considerably better running bike capable of 100+ kilometres per hour.

Also stocking 150cc kits and a 250cc engine conversion kit amongst other ACE parts including development of a larger front brake conversion.

For more information check his Facebook page or give him a call on 0422760306."

I'm still waiting to receive my little package of goodies from him, but from talking with him & from the reviews of others on his Facebook page I see no reason they'll be anything other than great.

Here's some pics of some of his wares....

Attachments

• kit+t.jpg
    kit+t.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 306
  • perf_kit.jpg
    perf_kit.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 314
  • disk.jpg
    disk.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 317
  • 2017-05-15_16.22.49.jpg
    2017-05-15_16.22.49.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 873
No more info from Michael, but I have fitted the new CDI & 26mm carb I purchased & it all went without a hitch. Took the bike for a ride after fitting just the CDI & I could feel a distinct difference as the revs rose. I then fitted the carb but haven't had a chance to test-ride yet.

Also bought a set of well-priced new rear shocks from him (which arrived today) so all being well I'll get the time to fit them this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom