Mid Ohio AMA Vintage Days July 7-9th Lexington Ohio

HURCO550 said:
me either lol that's why im selling. I was just letting you know a few bikes to look for lol ;)

I may have to do it. I need some odds and ends for my bike. My bike might need another bike. I tell my wife you talked me into it

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

8e4b2d0ade0d1a886c9d15e76a3f84a0.jpg

Here's where I list all my bikes:
'71 Kaw 250 Bison
'81 KZ750 cafe
'94 XR250L
2014 Yamaha Bolt

In progress: '68 CL350

dynamitedave said:
I'll be there. Camping in the family campground since it's closer to the gate to the swap meet. A few friends are vending. I'm just going to have fun and buy Honda CB350 stuff I don't need.

I'll be riding this around all weekend (Thursday afternoon to Sunday morningish)
Look for the dtt banner in row ee. We have a pile of FREE cb350 stuff. A frame and a couple motors and other stuff. Come get it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

lol i need a cb350 exhaust shell the part that goes on the pipe and the collar pushes the pipe into the head with

if there are any hand one to eric please

Successful weekend for us all in all. Glad we had 4 guys there to hold our canopy down Friday morning. 50mph straight line winds made it interesting for a few minutes. Had a great time, sold some stuff and hung out with great people. It would be hard to ask for more

runmikeyrun said:
8e4b2d0ade0d1a886c9d15e76a3f84a0.jpg

'71 Kaw 250 Bison
'81 KZ750 cafe
'94 XR250L
2014 Yamaha Bolt

Bummer I never ran into you. There aren't a ton of Ohio dtt guys. Next year let's make it a point

HURCO550 said:
Bummer I never ran into you. There aren't a ton of Ohio dtt guys. Next year let's make it a point

Unfortunately we never made it. My daughter backed out and said she didn't really want to go. I hear ya though, there isn't a lot of us, so next year I will make a point to go, and be a dad and tell her she's going "because I said so" lol

'71 Kaw 250 Bison
'81 KZ750 cafe
'94 XR250L
2014 Yamaha Bolt

FYI dates have been set since Nov '17 for 2018 AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days:

July 6th-8th, 2018
Already on my calendar and requested off work...
This is my only annual scheduled "can't miss" event of the year, EVERY year...
Awesome time... if you are within 8-10 hours road time, you GOTTA camp out there for the weekend at the racetrack...
Vintage road racing, mx, hare scrambles, trials... HUGE swap meet. Bunches of other demo booths in the infield. Awesome experience just hanging at the racetrack with thousands of other vintage bike maniacs...

Put it on your calender!

Also if any members want to do any southeast Ohio rides, I'm always REALLY wanting to get down in the Appalachian corner of our state and ride and ride and ride... I've got some impeccably perfected ultimate twisties routes plotted out after many years geeking out on Google maps and rippin' it through the remote blacktop mostly on my '77 GS750...
I'm in Columbus.

Very scarily, I turn the big 4-0 this May (holy shite how did that happen so fast?!?!), & instead of continuing to be bummed about it, I decided to say f it, I'm making this my effing year! I'm taking a lot of road trips on the bike and doing lots of camping and hiking... Southeast Ohio I don't even need to take any days off work to do a road trip, and often do 5 to 10 hour rides from my house down into the hills and back.

I'm hoping to do a couple of campouts in Wayne National Forest down near Marietta at the Lamping Homestead Recreation Area or the Hune Covered Bridge free primitive campsites in 2018 also Rad free campsites (no reservations tho, no running water, only parking lot/ fire rings/ pit toilet/nice scenery) right in the middle off some incredible riding roads... not quite like the Tail of the Dragon, Smoke Hole Rd, etc, but some world class riding roads though. I've got a really good handle on the best routes down there.
Hit me up for route advice if you venture there without me, I'll pass along some road info that will be certain to please...

I'll be there again for sure, likely in the same swap spot

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom