new member, been looking!

TDMalcolm

Hi Guy's n girls.
I've been on the recourse pages for weeks and joined the forum last week with a view to get an Ace... My local-ish dealer has their last one in stock (Black and red frame- bootifull), went for a look and offered a brill deal (less than cost price!).... but the riding position is not right for my old bones, gutted :'( :'( so with deep heart I wouldn't be joining you cheerful band of Acer's........ :'( I did look at and sat on a Bullit Spirit 125, way better for me but more dosh... so now on the back burner lol ;D
TDMalcolm
PS would still like to hang around if ok with you guy's ? 8)

TDMalcolm said:
PS would still like to hang around

You're most welcome!

Being somewhat antiquated myself (76) I am curious about your difficulty with the ergonomics. My bike is equipped with clip-ons but I have ridden all day (about 6hrs) with no major discomfort.

Crazy

I have these on the way to give a little more room.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BK-CNC-Footpegs-25mm-Extend-Rider-Kit-For-Kawasaki-ZZR-600-90-07-91-92-93-94-95-/352070099996?hash=item51f903641c:g:bIgAAOSwtGlZKKUj&vxp=mtr

stroker crazy said:
You're most welcome!

Being somewhat antiquated myself (76) I am curious about your difficulty with the ergonomics. My bike is equipped with clip-ons but I have ridden all day (about 6hrs) with no major discomfort.

Crazy
High Crazy, thanks for the welcome the answer is I have doggy knees and "Arthur" in both feet :'( I sat on the bike for about 10-15 mins ... then tried to stand up lol ::) burger! I ride an endure and find this ok totally diff position.... I like the dropped foot pegs but I don't think 25mm will make much difference i'm afraid....nice thought though ;D
TDMalcolm

Back
Top Bottom