www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: new member, been looking!  (Read 246 times)

Offline TDMalcolm

new member, been looking!
« on: Jun 19, 2017, 04:44:25 »
Hi Guy's n girls.
I've been on the recourse pages for weeks and joined the forum last week with a view to get an Ace... My local-ish dealer has their last one in stock (Black and red frame- bootifull), went for a look and offered a brill deal (less than cost price!).... but the riding position is not right for my old bones, gutted :'( :'( so with deep heart I wouldn't be joining you cheerful band of Acer's........ :'( I did look at and sat on a Bullit Spirit 125, way better for me but more dosh... so now on the back burner lol ;D
TDMalcolm
PS would still like to hang around if ok with you guy's ? 8)

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
Re: new member, been looking!
« Reply #1 on: Jun 19, 2017, 06:39:02 »
PS would still like to hang around

You're most welcome!

Being somewhat antiquated myself (76) I am curious about your difficulty with the ergonomics. My bike is equipped with clip-ons but I have ridden all day (about 6hrs) with no major discomfort.

Crazy
“Ride like the Wind” W.H.

Offline 2b

He's obsessed with order and clarity. He doesn't like mess.
Harold Pinter

Build thread: http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=61167.msg694438#msg694438

Offline TDMalcolm

Re: new member, been looking!
« Reply #3 on: Jun 19, 2017, 12:33:30 »
You're most welcome!

Being somewhat antiquated myself (76) I am curious about your difficulty with the ergonomics. My bike is equipped with clip-ons but I have ridden all day (about 6hrs) with no major discomfort.

Crazy
High Crazy, thanks for the welcome the answer is I have doggy knees and "Arthur" in both feet :'(  I sat on the bike for about 10-15 mins ... then tried to stand up lol ::) burger!  I ride an endure and find this ok totally diff position.... I like the dropped foot pegs but I don't think 25mm will make much difference i'm afraid....nice thought though ;D
TDMalcolm