Which Duc is this?

dakine_surf

"Stay Thirsty my Friends"
I see this outside a little bar here in Modena all the time and was thinking someone would know... I was thinking it was a 60's or 70's 250 but not entirely sure... still waiting for an old dude out here in Italy to open his barn full bikes and let me pick through them lol
2bbe9a39dbedabab9231291999d4a38c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

It looks like the style of a 450 scrambler, but could be 250, 350 or 450. Could even be a 160 or 200 dressed up. Need more pictures..

I'll try to get more pictures next time I see it... my Italian isn't good enough to hold much of a moto conversation but if I see the guy I'll try to get the basics. It's super clean but looks very original. I live just 30km from the Ducati factory so it very well could be an employee bike.

dakine_surf said:
I'll try to get more pictures next time I see it... my Italian isn't good enough to hold much of a moto conversation but if I see the guy I'll try to get the basics. It's super clean but looks very original. I live just 30km from the Ducati factory so it very well could be an employee bike.

The displacement is written on the head cover on one side, and if you take a photo of the serial number on the case I can look up the model.

Back
Top Bottom