ISO/WTB CB360/350 INTAKE AND OR EXHAUST VALVES

erock85

Been Around the Block
I am in need of (1) intake valve for my CB360 head, PN 14711-286-030 SEE HERE: http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=74339.0
This the immediate need to get my bike back running, however I will also take a full set intake/exhaust if the price is right.
CB350 and CB360 are interchangeable so either works for me. Let me know

erock85 said:
I am in need of (1) intake valve for my CB360 head, PN 14711-286-030
This the immediate need to get my bike back running, however I will also take a full set intake/exhaust if the price is right.
CB350 and CB360 are interchangeable so either works for me. Let me know
They are online at various stores for around 100$ a set int/ex
I just ordered a set for mine from Sirius consolidated inc
Was 98$ w/ship

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

I have a couple of slightly used intake valves. They're made by Kibblewhite and are 1mm oversize with fluted stems. Yours for $100. Your head will need to be machined to accept them.

onefromexile said:
They are online at various stores for around 100$ a set int/ex
I just ordered a set for mine from Sirius consolidated inc
Was 98$ w/ship

I agree that they are out there, I just want 1 intake valve that doesn't cost $70. Used in good condition is what I'm looking for first. If that fails I'll check your source, thanks

Sonreir™ said:
I have a couple of slightly used intake valves. They're made by Kibblewhite and are 1mm oversize with fluted stems. Yours for $100. Your head will need to be machined to accept them.

This is actually tempting, however, I'd have to find the right person to do the machining. There's literally no one in this arm pit of America town that I know of to machine the head. And excuse my ignorance, fluted stems?

Stock valve on the left, aftermarket on the right.

The fluted stems are thinner through the intake and exhaust ports so as to lessen the disruption of the air flow.

Attachments

• 536806_10150790679025159_1031556551_n.jpg
    536806_10150790679025159_1031556551_n.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 203
I also have one stock it's used I went all new guides and valves but I'm pretty sure was ok when pulled
I had exhaust side damage
I'll mic when I get home if you want I'd sell for 20+ship

onefromexile said:
I also have one stock it's used I went all new guides and valves but I'm pretty sure was ok when pulled
I had exhaust side damage
I'll mic when I get home if you want I'd sell for 20+ship

Yes if it's intake valve and within specs it's sold. Only got about a month of riding left and would like to get it back on the road.

erock85 said:
Yes if it's intake valve and within specs it's sold. Only got about a month of riding left and would like to get it back on the road.
It Mics at . 2745
Which is pretty much new I'm not sure they wear more than a few tenths of a thou anything else and there is more work that just lapping in a used valve
Like I said seems to be just what you need

1b499fd4e0adf4bec82ef89398863956.jpg

Back
Top Bottom