M switch /M button

yozzer74

Been Around the Block
Hi I'm in process of wiring my m switches and m button .My question is when wiring m switches there's a terminal for earth to body of switch .then earth to each button should I run a earth directly to this.or will it be ok like instructions say .second question the m button as one wire for earth which earth do I connect to this.do I connect my flasher earth to it ?? As I'm running bar end flashers

Ground is ground is ground. All the circuits on your bike will share the same ground (or earth). As long as everything that needs to be grounded is connected to bare metal at some point, you're usually good to go.

For the motogadget switches, usually they'll ground through their housings into the handlebars. Make sure the bars have good continuity back to the battery negative terminal. It should be less than an Ohm of resistance.

The m-button can be plugged into a ground wire or connected directly to bare metal.

Thanks again for help .I've done away with m button .couldn't fit it in bars with bar end flashers

Back
Top Bottom