Cb 750 F2 tank decals

cb250nproject

If you can make it better do so
be4e5c5f7804d22b89ec3e8b18f6d455.jpg
3ba23eb0c41fb7a8ffd0dc1e09dfba6d.jpg

I’m looking for these exact same decals, I think this was an ex police bike, I’m struggling to find these decals and in this colour... if anyone can help both myself and Frankenhonda would be most thankful

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Ah, my bad. I would assume those are more of a local thing instead of factory. Member adventurco, or whatever Nick changed it to, can make custom decals. They would be another option.

I have the Honda decal sorted it’s more the blue stripes that I’m after

TheCoffeeGuy said:
www.reproductiondecals.com

Would you believe they don’t even have Honda as an option I think it would be a custom job

Looks like I may have to get the tracing paper out and see if my brother can make me up some. I was just hoping someone was reproducing them make it a bit easier

Thanks for all the recommendations though, I really appreciate all the help, the DTT crew have been really helpful throughout this build so cheers to you all

irk miller said:
Ah, my bad. I would assume those are more of a local thing instead of factory. Member adventurco, or whatever Nick changed it to, can make custom decals. They would be another option.

I think Nick is AdvCo. now lol

+1 either way. he made me up a set of decals for my ardee, and they are great

Someone just recommended from a cb 750 /900 fb page I’m on recommended cbdecals.com I think they may have it

I can do custom printed decals/artwork but I only put a print order in when I have a few customers ordering, so it may be a month or so before I run any prints.

Shoot me a PM if you can't find anything and we can works something out.

advCo said:
I can do custom printed decals/artwork but I only put a print order in when I have a few customers ordering, so it may be a month or so before I run any prints.

Shoot me a PM if you can't find anything and we can works something out.

Legend I’ll keep you posted, thanks for your assistance

Back
Top Bottom