INTAKE MANIFOLDS CARBURETOR INSULATOR

Wyotana307

I have an 83' Honda Nighthawk 650 and I need new INTAKE MANIFOLDS CARBURETOR INSULATOR and BOOTS and they are discontinued. Aftermarket doesn't have anything specifically, but does anyone know if there are any bikes that are compatible? Or if anyone knows the dimensions?

Attachments

• Manifold intake ext..jpg
    Manifold intake ext..jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 239
You may be able to get a carb kit from CXman AKA Murray's Carbs. I don't know if he makes them for the 650 but he makes 2 into 4 Mikuni kits for CB705 and CB900 that make the bikes run awesome and adds HP and lowers frustration. Come pre-tuned and jetted for the bike. Ask Irk about them, He has at least 2 sets on 2 CB750's. I don't know how much they cost but the CX500 ones were around $600 bucks but make the bike go from mild manner cruiser to holy shit wheelie monster.

i make a kit for the night hawk but you still have to have factory isolators

let me look around i have a few sets of stack carbs i might havea set of boots

go grab these

https://www.ebay.com/itm/85-Honda-CB650-CB-650-SC-Nighthawk-intake-tube-boots-manifolds/312566036333?hash=item48c663376d:g:EPgAAOSwrPZcq9cr

Thanks guys. My thought is, I'm a Computer Automated Drafting Tech and I am going to draft the insulator up (won't be perfect) so that I can make some custom ones, the only problem is material. I'm not fully sure what the whole purpose of the plate is such as: does it prevent the transfer of heat into the boot to prevent it from melting or is it merely to add support for the connection? If I do have something fabricated would an alloy be wrong or should it be a material that transfers no heat?

its also vibration you need to stop its a heat isolator and a vibration damper so your carbs dont fall apart

Back
Top Bottom