Getting to Know Our New England Members

New to the forum from Northeastern MA. I don't know many vintage/cafe guys in the area. Got a dysfunctional crew of 2 stroke fans cruising around S.NH and NE MA. We're down for a good ride if you like oily pipes & smoke!

If your free this sunday Sept. 2nd.. go to the Rockers Re-Union.. One of the best events in New England!!!...

www.rockersct.com

hi, i am out of sterling, ma. Any kawasaki clubs in the area? I just got my first bike, 81' kz650 from my wife as a bday present. Its in pretty great shape, but it's been sitting indoors for many years and needs a little help as it hasnt ran for at least 5 years - stored after the original owner passed away.

From Fall River area where wearing pajamas to work is somehow ok. Trying to build my own cafe out of 81 kawasaki 750 just got the new clubman bars in anyone know how to post a new topic so I can see if I can get some step by step directions. Thanks New England!

Troy.. find me or any of the CT Rockers.. and get in touch with Leigh down in Norwalk.. hes a Kawi Expert!!!..

Cheers
SETH

Rockers CT thanks for replying I'm still trying to figure out how to use this site got a old sportster I'd like to sell(still trying to figure out how to post that?) Gonna hopefully put the clubmans on 81 kawai this week so if anyone has any tech tips they would be much appreciated thanks

Hello fellow riders don't know how to start a new post so I hope this is the right page for this? I live in the fall river area and got an old 66 harley sporty basket case(I mean it's in pieces) for sale wasn't sure were to post but if anyone is interested hit me back. I have pitcures once I figure out hot to upload I will. Keep riding everyone cause winter's starting to rear it's ugly head.

troycityrocker said:
Hello fellow riders don't know how to start a new post so I hope this is the right page for this? I live in the fall river area and got an old 66 harley sporty basket case(I mean it's in pieces) for sale wasn't sure were to post but if anyone is interested hit me back. I have pitcures once I figure out hot to upload I will. Keep riding everyone cause winter's starting to rear it's ugly head.
what are you looking to get for it? how much do you have?

to weberkid I'd like to get what I paid for it back wich is 1,200. It's missing the tank and fenders oil bag and it did not have the carb when I bought it. The whole engine is there minus the carb and gaskets, the frame is powdercoated orange along with the jugs like that when I bought it. It comes with a title that matches the frame. I will try to get some pitcures posted this week and if your still interested we can swap info to get in touch thanks.

Long time no post, guys! I'm up in Manchester NH, and have a few friends in the area that I'm trying to convince to join up. I have an 81 xs650 and a 73 cl360 (just purchased, in love with it!)

drummingpariah said:
That is indeed a silly bike ... that I really like. I'm definitely curious to know more about it, you've got a monoshock rear and inverted forks, but it looks like an old-design engine and steel frame. What is this awesomeness?!

here's the build thread if you want to check it out:
http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=39224.0

Jjm4life said:
Its alive!

Very cool

thanks! long time coming

To my fellow New England Rockers maybe somebody can help me here. I have a bike that was left with me by a friend about 7yrs ago and I have lost contact with him. I would like to register the bike in my name I have the title which is not in my name and no bill of sales. I live I Mass where everything is illegal so does anybody know how I go about registering it? Thanks

Sign the back of the title in your buddies name write a bill of sale and sign it also... then go register it once you have insurance etc

DesmoBro said:
Sign the back of the title in your buddies name write a bill of sale and sign it also... then go register it once you have insurance etc

Troycity rocker- you in fact have one of the easier situations to deal with. Desmo is correct, simply sign it, write up a bill of sale, sign it (as your buddy) and youre good to go!

I thought of doing this already but I am worried that the previous owner would be contacted I would be charged with stealing among forging paperwork has anybody done this before?

Back
Top Bottom