looking for some DTT in the Hossier

JESUS FREEK

Been Around the Block
I transfered down here for work 3 months ago from Michigan . Heck I move and and a cafe shop opens up in down in Ypsi. What are the odds? Any body been there yet? How is it? At least we have Tas in Warsaw and crc2 down in Indy.I have seen a few older Hondas on 3.
Cheers

JESUS FREEK said:
I transfered down here for work 3 months ago from Michigan . Heck I move and and a cafe shop opens up in down in Ypsi. What are the odds? Any body been there yet? How is it? At least we have Tas in Warsaw and crc2 down in Indy.I have seen a few older Hondas on 3.
Cheers

where are you at? in Indy?

JESUS FREEK said:
Huntertown In. Just north of Fort Wayne. How bout you?
Welcome! I'm in Kendallville, about 20 miles north. Theres an old M/C salvage yard in Decatur south east of you. D & A Motorcycle Salvage in Decatur.

I posted up in the Regional Colors thread in Da Club section but we should design up a Indiana patch. The one I had was using the IMS logo which is Indy specific but I think that it would work statewide too!

anyone have any design skills?

http://www.midwestmc.com/swap-meet.html

Just posting this up for the Hoosier DTT'ers. I am not affliated with the club but heard about the swap meet on the radio. It's out at the Marion County Fairgrounds this weekend Sat/Sun.

I might try and head to see what I can find.

Back
Top Bottom