Wichita guys meet-up

jonescafe72

Been Around the Block
I only know of 4 of us now in Wichita. Let's try to get together again some time in the near future......any ideas? Maybe at the Garage again?

I was thinking maybe The Anchor. Schane even has a CB550 in the back room... even more reason to go there. :)

- Woody

Would this be Wichita, KS? If so, i'd be down but i don't have my cafe together yet and i'm in McPherson.

lets have a meet up at the anchor i just turn 21 on the 23 of october and i should have the bike together in december.

I'm down for the Anchor. Just let me know when and I'll be there... Pretty much any night except Tuesday for me. Saturday during the day might be good.

- Woody

So we gonna have beers or what? Someone needs to get this show on the road! I'm thirsty!

- Woody

Woody...I'm ready, you other guys need to let me know, and I'll be there!
Snowman88...McPherson huh? I grew up there. Graduated in '89. I know, I'm old.

Ha ha. Man I know I'm not the oldest one on this forum, but wow, I sure feel like it. Mac college? Auto Resto? That's a pretty pricey school. A friends daughter is a freshman there this year. If you get a chance, make friends with the Cushman scooter club there in Mac. A bunch of great guys, and a wealth of knowledge.
Anyway, I guess you'll make it to Wichita for beer with us?

Yup, i'm an auto rat here and yes its freakin' expensive but well worth the money and thank god for scholarships/grants. Hmm, i don't know many of the freshmen, but who knows since it's a tiny school. Didn't know there was a Cushman club here, i had seen a few around, ironically my dad got hit while riding on a Cushman back when he was my age.
I'll try to make it for beers, it just depends on whether or not i'm working when ya'll meet up.

We still need to meet up. But in the mean time all you ICT dudes should vote for this brotha' in the BOTM thread.... I'm only holding the lead at the moment by two votes. C'mon and show some love.

- Woody

I'm not working Monday. Any of you? I was thinking of heading to the Anchor on Sunday afternoon/evening. Let's do this shit!

Kfreak (Ray), I suppose you know by now that I'm moving to Goddard........anyway, next time you're around here for work, CALL ME!! We'll go tear it up somewhere!

I just thought of this so its kinda last minute but my school, McPherson College, and more specifically the CARS Club is having a car show this saturday at the college. You are all welcome to bring you bikes and enter them, or just walk around and enjoy the cars and bikes that show up. Registration is $15 and you'll have a chance to win a trophy made by one of our students (which are pretty cool looking this year) and it starts at (i believe) 8am.

My bike will be there, but only in rolling form. :-[

Hey guys! I'm from Mulvane. I ride up to wichita on the weekends to work sometimes. Post back here if you guys are gonna ride before fall Kansas winds get stronger!

I'm down. I have a few buddies around the ICT here that would probably meet up too. The next two weekends are pretty busy for me... but I could do Sunday the 7th in the afternoon for a bit... like between 1pm and 5pm ish. Would that work for anyone?

- Woody

Coopster54 said:
Hey guys! I'm from Mulvane. I ride up to wichita on the weekends to work sometimes. Post back here if you guys are gonna ride before fall Kansas winds get stronger!

I might not be able to on the 7th, but if its nice out, I might make a way. I'll try to post back here on the 6th. It sucks how there are only a handful of us cafe guys here in the ITC. I've rode with some guys in Derby that have a stock 350 and a 550, but they both dropped off the map! I seem to end up ridin with my friends that have sport bikes and I cant catch up cause they go 130mph!. I guess we gotta go lone wolf!!! People sure turn their heads more than people turned heads when I had a 54 chevy, so its worth it!

Back
Top Bottom