1972 cb350.....i need ideas!!!!!

72cb350

i got this cb350 from my gpa for free!!! he "rescued" it out of a barn about 10 years ago to only put it in his to never touch it. it has 20,000 miles and is all stock. but everything is locked up. i have every part to the bike but i cant upload a pic of the bike together, it is ALL STOCK. well enough talkin, look at the photos. i need ideas!!!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    205.2 KB · Views: 259
Take it from someone who knows. 1st download the shop manual for free on here and print it off and put in a binder. Don't do anything permanent to the bike yet! I went and powder coated my frame etc without giving any thought into removing tabs etc. Do yourself a favor and built it up first and ensure that it's complete THEN focus on each component of what you're going to change. You'll have a bike to piss around with in the meantime and enjoy. Waiting for all the extras sucks.

2nd think of what you're going to put into the motor. KA aftermarket chain guide is a great upgrade. Heavy duty cam chain. Lots of stuff you can do but just do basics first. I got retarded and sunk thousands into mine. Over sized pistons, lightened valves etc. but you don't need all that shit and if you want it you can do it later.

3rd Ask questions on here no matter how stupid they are but don't be lazy. Research everything you can then ask if you're stumped. I'm still a newbie and all the crap mistakes I've just made with my cb350 are still fresh so ask away buddy. Good luck and have fun.

harbor freight tommorrow to get some new tools. then finish yankin out the motor and start the rebuild.

Attachments

• 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 274
late night rough sketch of what im thinkin WAYYYY to far ahead about...

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    243.8 KB · Views: 235
PARTS FOR SALE!!!!!!!

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=40157.msg438715#msg438715

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 262
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 229
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 244
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 236
innovativems said:
Question are those the stock headers with the shorty dime city mufflers?

And how is it not running a fork brace?

Yes, they are stock headers with shorty mufflers. I got them from Niche cycle supply though. I think the price was just a little bit better at the time.

Haven't noticed an issue with out running a fork brace. However, I am looing at putting one on.

Back
Top Bottom