66 ironhead, update 9/17

Re: 66 ironhead

Ha one good thing about Mike's Bike ADD, he has lots of parts to share with his buds! Lookin good so far.

66 ironhead, mini update 4/24

Front wheel is laced!!

Gonna try this $10 garage sale gem on it!!
0321d66a.jpg

Re: 66 ironhead

ome pics from today..

21" sebbinfiddy wheel
3d2a6920.jpg

New Tank ziptied on
81bc7804.jpg

ac14d1f5.jpg

e7163ced.jpg

768fd363.jpg

Still have to swap to stock length honda forks with the 21, waiting on my manifold to come back home so I can put on the mikuni, also need to change out the rear tire and rewire it due to the old wiring being super cobbled together...

Getting there!!

Re: 66 ironhead, mini update 4/24

No comments at all? Guess I'm doing something wrong lol

JUst got the email you updated today, looks alright to me ;D

Thanks guys, now I feel all warm and fuzzy!!

Still waiting on the intake, gonna clean the mikuni out today and hopefully find a tube local so I can get the front end sorted.

Stoked on this, branch manifold should be set to go now!!! Can't wait to get it home!!!

b16f2c35.jpg

So I'll update real quick, intake was machined too narrow so I have to get band clamps to use it. Other than that it should be all small stuff just havn't has time to work on her

Looking awesome dude the tank is nice and the primary cover on there just makes me all crosseyed and sweaty. I've got serious Ironhead on the brain myself. My buddy is on his 64xlch chop head across country to born free as we speak and I dont think I could be more envious.

sweet bike......!
i wish i could score tanks like that for 10bucks haha

Back
Top Bottom