that'll show 'em :eek:
he asked me to turn it,bah couldn't be too important
ITS TURNING ;D

Attachments

• IMG_1239.JPG
    IMG_1239.JPG
    738.3 KB · Views: 275
Tune-A-Fish said:
:eek: WTF man LOL! :-X where's the blue curly Q's mang!

It'll be fine.
chips came blue after what i did there, was correcting the indicator runout of the inner tube after ah kneeling it .in soiled kitter litter from the naybores litterbox

cxman said:
what is the quench factor on used kitty poop?

Depends on if outside in 100+ deg F blazing heat or in the shop AC thermostat set at 70 deg F... If inside i would worry about the stench factoid over quench ??? :-\ ;D

Elvis' two years in the army were spent as a drug addict. And Ali didn't dodge the draft, he opposed it. He accepted all legal consequences for refusing to report. He was stripped of his title and he was sentenced to 5 years in prison. He never served because he won his appeal. Whoever made that meme has no idea what a draft dodger is.

My computer science teacher in high school was a draft dodger he moved here and accepted he could never return to the USA.

;D Makes me laugh how people will become upset about this kind of thing. Non of these "memes" are reality, but highly effective propaganda.

Tune-A-Fish said:
;D Makes me laugh how people will become upset about this kind of thing. Non of these "memes" are reality, but highly effective propaganda.
Who's upset? I just corrected the meme. I prefer the truth over propaganda. I think we can both agree the truth is better.

deviant said:
Who's upset? I just corrected the meme. I prefer the truth over propaganda. I think we can both agree the truth is better.

The Hillary truth or the real truth? LOL

Tune-A-Fish said:
The Hillary truth or the real truth? LOL
Hahaha. When I bought an AR lower the other day, the guy called her Hitlery Clinton. I was rolling.

deviant said:
Hahaha. When I bought an AR lower the other day, the guy called her Hitlery Clinton. I was rolling.

HillBillary seems to come up alot. AR lower? building something hair or just improving an honest friend?

deviant said:
Making new friends. We can't have too many friends.

My next friend will be fifty soon, I figure 223 and 308 are good target and deer rounds so but why not a thumper for a varmint dropper :eek:

495131_original.jpg

a weak latr well i got side tracked ,see its just a good goddam thing the ground squirrils cannot burrow through a concrete slab or i would never get shit dun
anyway this metal it talks and being jap metal it stink when redhot like a day old tunafish
b ut i noticed right off the shit is concentric i know big words but when boil it down to the meaning as in thinkin' hence the concentration in concentricx so i was fiittin shi................

Attachments

• IMG_1316.JPG
    IMG_1316.JPG
    866.6 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_1319.JPG
    IMG_1319.JPG
    847.8 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_1321.JPG
    IMG_1321.JPG
    798.4 KB · Views: 191
see that wrap in the chuck,just a handy thing to have a selction of sizes to chuck up on threads or a delkicate surface or square to round etc

Attachments

• IMG_1320.JPG
    IMG_1320.JPG
    916.3 KB · Views: 193
Oh I like the flower pattern in the drawer liner... Bed Bath and Beyond or Michael's ?? ::) :-X

Nice work mang... I knew it was in good hands 8)

xb33bsa said:
see that wrap in the chuck,just a handy thing to have a selction of sizes to chuck up on threads or a delkicate surface or square to round etc
Keep teaching us. Good to learn the tricks.

some guys like to use pieces of soft copper tube over each jaw as their "soft jaw", so as not to crush or damage the finish on their piece

But I like the square to round.....beats switching out the chuck to an independent 4 jaw

Back
Top Bottom