1989 GSX-R750 Bikini Girl Poster Bike

Here’s my ‘89 I sold a couple of years ago. I never got around to swapping to a smaller tail.

853155_CE-_DAD7-4_EC1-990_E-86_DAE89_C169_E.jpg

8_FC1_A3_BA-3_E7_E-4_A56-_B441-90563542_DE3_D.jpg

BE4_AFF86-_B917-4_B65-_B725-_F8_BA82_FD497_A.jpg

I had pics of it painted in all one color (satin black) but can’t find them now.

Later, Doug

Good point. Here is a color scheme idea...

Attachments

• f38b3cd1eccf070128622612bbe9d3c1.jpg
    f38b3cd1eccf070128622612bbe9d3c1.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 348
Those are some sexy slab sides, but this is a slingshot. I need that pic from canyon carver blown up and printed for my garage, whos got a large format printer?

1991-Suzuki-GSX-R750-1401.jpg

http://planetjapanblog.blogspot.com/2017/10/suzuki-gsx-r-750-team-yoshimura-suzuki.html

https://112on2.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/gsxr750_88_yoshimura_all_japan_sbk_nekopanchi-1.jpg

http://oneguytwowheels.blogspot.com/2013/05/

No bikini girls though....

or these...

Attachments

• Valvoline_YWCSB1V_720.jpg
    Valvoline_YWCSB1V_720.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 732
  • tommy lynch 30 yosh gsxr750 sbk road america june 1991.jpg
    tommy lynch 30 yosh gsxr750 sbk road america june 1991.jpg
    593.6 KB · Views: 328
I'm pretty sure the dual headlights is one of the most important stylistic qualities of this gen bike, and why he likes them.

irk miller said:
I'm pretty sure the dual headlights is one of the most important stylistic qualities of this gen bike, and why he likes them.

I mean this is true, however, no reason you cant have inspiration on everything else :)

JSJamboree said:
I mean this is true, however, no reason you cant have inspiration on everything else :)

I did get a package from Europe with some decent quality plastics yesterday. They are not fresh, but they are way better than what I have. They will be a good starting point and good for paint if I end up going that far. I'll get some pics up

It's interesting, these older japanese sport bikes....I've had to go overseas for quite a few parts for my YZF too.

JSJamboree said:
Those are some sexy slab sides, but this is a slingshot. I need that pic from canyoncarver blown up and printed for my garage, whos got a large format printer?
Here's a thought:

Shutterfly took a good phone pic of mine and made it into a shower curtain. So....

canyoncarver said:
You done yet?

Yup, loaded it on the back of someone elses truck and off it went. Another kid on the way and too many bikes to keep going had to thin the hurd a little. Stayed in the family though, a friend of mine bought it and it should be together before too long.

JSJamboree said:
Yup, loaded it on the back of someone elses truck and off it went. Another kid on the way and too many bikes to keep going had to thin the hurd a little. Stayed in the family though, a friend of mine bought it and it should be together before too long.

Hey, Congrats Daddy-O!

canyoncarver said:
Hey, Congrats Daddy-O!
Hurco550 said:
+1 congrats man!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, #2 should be exciting. Ive still got the RD, the BMW, and the KRZ. It was between selling off the RD and building the GSXR or selling the GSXR as it was. ive got alot going on so I dont know when I would have even of had the time to really build the GSXR so out it went.

Current debate is if I should get a boat. I did alot of fishing as a kid, there is one im looking at on facebook and talking to the guy, but boats are kinda scary used. Cant really test drive them very easily and you can only tell so much firing it up out of the water.

Back
Top Bottom