Rose City '69 cb350

RoseCityCafePunk138

Been Around the Block
Threw up some clubmans and new grips, cleaned the tank. Still got some cable routing to do then throw the controls back on. Gonna order my seat next week or so.
DSCF1294-1.jpg

Re: updates on my '69 cb350

Nice clean bike!

You might want to think about moving this to the build section, though ;)

looks like it's in the builds now? Decided against a steel seat pan, got a fiberglass on the way, bullet signals to be installed, grinded out part of the throttle & clutch and installed them back on and got bar-end mirrors.
DSCF1474.jpg

got my seat pan in the mail. Looking to paint here soon, upholster the seat pad and throw on my bullet signals. Got some pod filters on the way and gonna re-jet. Still looking for a good 12v sealed battery since I'm keeping my push button start.
DSCF1482.jpg

Hey fellow pac-northwester, good looking bike! I have a 71 CL350 I'm cafe-ing right now. Was wondering if you kept the original length control cables with those clubmans or used some shorted cables? Thanks.

Finally got a build thread up? Nice!

You going with us to the OVM swap meet or what?

gerrits said:
Hey fellow pac-northwester, good looking bike! I have a 71 CL350 I'm cafe-ing right now. Was wondering if you kept the original length control cables with those clubmans or used some shorted cables? Thanks.
I just left my bars uncut, I'm a big dude and like wide bars, more control! Also I routed it outside of the bars straight through the triple tree.

IndieSol said:
Finally got a build thread up? Nice!

You going with us to the OVM swap meet or what?
If that's the one in Corvallis, I can't but I'm going to the Portland Vintage Classic June 25th at PIR. A swap meet will get me in trouble with the pregnant wifey

seat pan painted, taking off the tank and forks for paint, upholstering the seat pad, installing the pods & jets this week. More pics soon!
Photo-0187.jpg

Painted the tank, emblems and forks & polished the triple tree.
tates350.jpg

got the seat pan painted and gonna line up the stripes from the tank onto the seat
tates350seatpan.jpg

Gonna go buy a leather jacket from Goodwill to upholster my seat pad then install my sealed battery after I weld up a bracket under the seatpan.

I removed the battery box, re-routed the wiring. Just gotaa weld up a battery box under the seat hump, upholster my seat pad, wrap my pipes and re-jet and I'm rollin' again!!!
271938_262356317114627_100000207822428_1245019_7107581_o.jpg

Sexillent. I would put some form of inner rear fender in there to keep the wet and mud off your fancy new pod filters though!

ProSimex said:
Sexillent. I would put some form of inner rear fender in there to keep the wet and mud off your fancy new pod filters though!
I don't really ride this in the rain, but I'm thinking up something cool looking that may work just in case since you can't predict rain in Oregon.

exactly i never look outside and think "oh good its raining I think ill go for a ride!" but most oftern with the summer weve had it winds up raining. ;)

No man I live in the Ottawa Valley, land of weather extremes. Other side of the continent, different country.

Saw it the other day when I was out at the shop. Reminded me of the McDonald's commercial...."I'm lovin' it"

Back
Top Bottom