DTT Austin Area???

South Austin here. Inspection-wise, I've always used Kasson's- Bill will give a sticker as long as you have all the basics and your pads aren't super worn. TJ's, Kasson's, and Cycle Gear usually have motion pro replacement cables.

Checking in! South Austin, CB350F, bike should be on the road mid Jan if not sooner. I'm up for a meet sometime in late Jan and would be happy to help organize it. Any of you guys know anyone who can transport my bike to to Moto Classics, it's a roller right now and I need to get it over there next week to have some welding and fabrication done.

Thanks!

Kev Nemo said:
They're welding at AMC now? I need to call and check on that = )

I went in there on Sat and spoke to one of there guys and they said they could do this. Should I take it up to Revival or do you have another suggestion?

I've always had good experiences with Sean and AMC- it's been awhile since I've had to take my bike in there, but they've done quality work for me at a fair price. What are you having welded? And what is Revival?

Kev Nemo said:
I've always had good experiences with Sean and AMC- it's been awhile since I've had to take my bike in there, but they've done quality work for me at a fair price. What are you having welded? And what is Revival?

I need to get the seat hoop welded on and a plate on top of that to mount my electronics. Not a super complicated job, but someone has to have a tubing bender and be a decent welder.

Revival is a shop up off of Airport. Pretty cool guys, they are really into Cafe bikes. They seem like they could get it done but I'm all way down south in Circle C so getting my bike up there is not easy, no truck.

Howdy all, South Austin here, new to the board still finding all the threads like these as I read along. Riding a newer Duck (S2R 1000) at the moment but hopefully will have my T100R back on the road in just a few months if I play my cards right and dont run into too many delays.

Hey guys,
Its been a while since I've been on here. I was out of the country for a bit. Back in action and trying to get my cb175 up and running. It's being pretty difficult. Looks like there is a good amount of us in and around town. We all need to get together for a ride soon.

Welcome to the forum DTT motoduck. There is a lot of cool guys and gals here.

P.s. I just picked up a Honda helix last night. One of the ugliest things ever created. Hahah. Rides like a champion.

Be safe guys. Keep the rubber on the road and a helmet on your noggin.

Thanks Jonny, Yea you know I've been noticing a drop in some of the 'chopper' crowd numbers in favor of more cafe's cruising around town lately as well.. kinda nice.. Always down for a ride here though, has to be with my Duck for now till I get the Trumpet kicking and sputtering under her own power again..

cheers,
Brandon

Dropping in to say hi. I'll probably be downtown this weekend taking in the bikes on 6th and Congress.

Cool Kev,

Should be a pretty crazy weekend. I am working today downtown, but the rest of the weekend Ill probably spend on my property clearing it out.

Besides the normal HD crowd I have seen a couple nice bikes already. A super clean Ducati Monster on Congress earlier.

Have a good one

East side classic is on sun at the yellow jacket social club the classic tends to bring a good crowd not too many choppper primadonas mostly vintage euro and japaneese ill be there on the duc for now trumpet still isnt road worthy.

Cheers

http://cafetrumpet.blogspot.com witness the tragic trepidation that is my T100R

I had high hopes of being there on my ride but the lithium battery I ordered seems to be defective. BatteryStuff is sending a new one out and hopefully it will be here in time.

Ah bummer, hopefully it makes it in time rma's are always a pain..

http://cafetrumpet.blogspot.com witness the tragic trepidation that is my T100R

It lives

imagekgir.jpg
imagevuq.jpg
imagebym.jpg
highside.jpg

jonnyTHUNDERmaker said:
That is BEAUTIFUL!

Nice work man. 8)

Thanks! I'm going to try to track down another tittled frame and have it de-tabbed and build a more elegant battery box. It's going to be powder coated in gold, and powder the wheels black. That's the next phase to be done this fall.

Back
Top Bottom