CB 125 Twin Tracker

yohan

Hi,

Have a good day guys. I bought Honda Cb 125 T bike few years back and I didn't use it since it was out of modern age bikes (Sorry for the wrong English) but few days ago I found this site and I feel I have a valuable bike that I can modify as the way I need. And I saw lot of bikes that. I love to remake this bike as the below pics... Please guys I'm new to this field....

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 3,753
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 7,154
Re: Need Help to Build Tracker from CB 125 T

and this is the bike I have...Please give me ideas & Pics to modify this bike

Attachments

• 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 2,084

Also please tell me if there any possibility to make this bike like this

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 4,668

i've got the same bike as you've got. building mine into a cafe/brat racer. will update my progress so far soon. if you're interested: http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=49314.0

and the bikes on the top are realistic to become. the problem with this bike is the rideheight. you can't make it too high because of chain issues. make sure the bike runs well first. because they can be a pain in the a**.

The first two bikes have a 'Brat' seat. You can buy these at DCC (site sponsors above) and a few other places.

The third seat is a 'tracker' seat. Search around, use google images.

The high bend bars will bolt on, just make sure to order 7/8 bars and not 1" bars used on modern dirt bikes. You can order the are with a brace, or leave it off. Only issue is that maybe all your brake and cable lines will be took short. That would change a $25 mod to a much more expensive one.

The third bike has mono rear suspension. It would be harder for a novice to achieve this. You you need to buy or fabricate a custom swing arm and get it to fit. You would then need to fabricate a top mount for the shock. I would suggest you stay away from this option until you hav built up your skills.

jungalist said:
i've got the same bike as you've got. building mine into a cafe/brat racer. will update my progress so far soon. if you're interested: http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=49314.0

Thanks "jungalist" yeah its true its a pain in A... just replaced the new battery and try to start it. and carb turn to over flow plus left side sparking plug not getting electricity to spark. seems like first need to make it run. Also I don't have enough resources to do these things at home. need to find a professional guys to make this bike.

ako said:
The first two bikes have a 'Brat' seat. You can buy these at DCC (site sponsors above) and a few other places.

The third seat is a 'tracker' seat. Search around, use google images.

The high bend bars will bolt on, just make sure to order 7/8 bars and not 1" bars used on modern dirt bikes. You can order the are with a brace, or leave it off. Only issue is that maybe all your brake and cable lines will be took short. That would change a $25 mod to a much more expensive one.

The third bike has mono rear suspension. It would be harder for a novice to achieve this. You you need to buy or fabricate a custom swing arm and get it to fit. You would then need to fabricate a top mount for the shock. I would suggest you stay away from this option until you hav built up your skills.

Thanks for advices "ako" it would be grateful if you can send me some link to buy a that kind of seat what you told about "DCC (site sponsors above)" I didn't get it.

Also can any one tell me as appear in first picture what is the gas tank type and what kind of front arm use for that bike??

dude, google. i just did it for your bike and found 7.

custom bikes arent built on forums.

nedmmo said:
dude, google. i just did it for your bike and found 7.

custom bikes arent built on forums.

I Google it before but I found only Cb 125 diagrams only in my one there should be two ignition coils in my bike. Its better you can send me a link. It will be greatful

Can any one tell me which type of bike front suspension system use for this bike??

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 1,994

The image is too small to tell for sure.

But serious, if you cannot use google properly, how are you going to handle a flex?

Bert Jan said:
The image is too small to tell for sure.

But serious, if you cannot use google properly, how are you going to handle a flex?

hi
if you are talking about the above comment regards to the wiring diagram I said that I found diagrams in Google but its only for CB125 & mine is CB125 T which has two ignition coils. but CB125 has only one. since I'm not familiar with electric system in bikes I just need to confirm that I can use CB125 wiring diagram for my bike or not. plus I'm not going to make this bike at home because I don't have enough tools and knowledge to make this. What I gonna do is I'm just giving this bike to people who are doing these things as their job. and I'm gonna guide them to make it as what I want.

yohan said:
Thanks for advices "ako" it would be grateful if you can send me some link to buy a that kind of seat what you told about "DCC (site sponsors above)" I didn't get it.

At the top of this website page is a banner for DCC (Dime City Cycles). Click on it and it opens their web page.

This is the search result for 'brat seat' :

http://www.dimecitycycles.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Brat+seat&x=0&y=0

if you're having ignition troubles i can help you, have had them myself. first of all, make sure the breaker points are clean (you can check if they work properly with an ohm meter). otherwise if only the left side doesn't get spark check if your coil isn't burned (ohm meter between black and coloured (blue or yellow) cable) and make sure it gets mass. also put in a well charged battery (this two cylinder eats elektricity and may not spark properly without battery).

about the carbs, had the same overflow problem. to save yourself the time, get them cleaned ultrasone.

hope this helps out...

got the same problems as you got, just keep on fixing every problem you run into and eventually the bike will run. just take your time and try not to lose your patience (i've been busy on the damn thing for almost a year).

but if it can motivate you, when they run, they are great little bikes.

and for god's sake build your own bike. what's the point if you pay someone else to do it for you? most of us started our projects without any knowledge about the bikes we bought, but we learned to work on them and learned how everything worked and how everything needed to be. and if you are having technical troubles you can always ask out here...

jungalist said:
and for god's sake build your own bike. what's the point if you pay someone else to do it for you? most of us started our projects without any knowledge about the bikes we bought, but we learned to work on them and learned how everything worked and how everything needed to be. and if you are having technical troubles you can always ask out here...
Absolutely 100% agree with you man! a project bike is a fantastic starting point into the world of mechanics and auto customization. Yohan, hopefully you can get an idea of what sort of bike you would like to build and I hope you stick at it and make something awesome. Keep us up to date with your build too.

jungalist said:

Thanks for the advises bro. yeah I feel that I will make my bike the way I want. Also I will need your help always. Plus good news. I make the current problem and bike is working perfectly right now. So first I need to buy some tools to get the things done. Thanks for the courage you gave me to stand up. cheeeers.....

Back
Top Bottom