Hoosier DTT Crew

I still have a couple for us southsiders I picked up from Jordan's stash. I think you're only a coupl miles from me MC. I know he still has some with him as well.

Keith

Tifun said:
I still have a couple for us southsiders I picked up from Jordan's stash. I think you're only a coupl miles from me MC. I know he still has some with him as well.

Keith

That works as well, I am usually free after 6pm on the weekdays. Let me know when a good time would be to come grab a couple patches.

I should be around tomorrow evening. We will be wrenching in the garage on my 550. PM me if you want to swing by.

-Keith

Everyone that has pay-pal'd me money has their stickers out in the mail. Keith has 1 or 2 patches left and I only have about 2 patches left as well then im out. If there is still interest i'll look into ordering another batch (wish people would have posted this much interest before and I would have ordered more and been cheeper on all of us).

I have a stack of decals coming in as well that matches the patch exactly. Im getting them cheep so i'll sell them cheep once they are in.

Had one of my envelopes arrive empty. I'm now out of patches. If there is interest I'll get another run of them going.

Hey guys, haven't been on here in forever. Bike has been on the back burner all winter, got a new to me suburban this winter that took up most of my time fixing little stuff on. Anyway time to start thinking about the bike again and got this in the other day.
IMG_20130402_162526_379_zpse1ae4ddb.jpg

Going back to two carbs instead of messing with the 2 to 1 intake anymore.

Let me know if you want an Indy dtt sticker

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367030240.686433.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367030240.686433.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 544
Anybody in the new albany area? I see quite a gew old bikes down here and even a few that hve been cafe'd.

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2

http://www.valpo-fest.com/

Attachments

• valpo-fest-2013-web-poster-vertical.jpg
    valpo-fest-2013-web-poster-vertical.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 556
Hey any of you Northern Indiana DTT ers in or around Ft. Wayne.

If you like Cars and Bikes check out Fort Wayne Cars Coffee & Bikes. Meet this weekend SAT 29 10AM-Noon. Let me know if you think you might come out. Follow us on Facebook. Its free and low key, we usually get 50-80 cars of all varieties from Ferrari & Lambo's to vintage. We are trying to get more and more vintage and custom bikes however, all bikes are welcome. During the summer I always ride one of my bikes.

If you like us on Facebook and might come out leave us a note on our page. I would like to meet some of you guys in the area.
-Sean

https://www.facebook.com/fwcarsandcoffee?fref=ts

y buddy rides up there quite often from Warsaw. I tend to do the Indy Cars and Coffee. Ours can average anywhere from 50-150 cars depending on weather. It's kinda crazy at time haha. I'll plan a weekend to make it up to the Ft. Fun one.

-Keith

Tifun said:
y buddy rides up there quite often from Warsaw. I tend to do the Indy Cars and Coffee. Ours can average anywhere from 50-150 cars depending on weather. It's kinda crazy at time haha. I'll plan a weekend to make it up to the Ft. Fun one.

-Keith

Yeah we had over 70 cars last weekend and 17 nice vintage bikes showed up including a rare road going 1975 Suzuki RE5 Rotary with 3800 original miles on the clock. Among others were a few early CB750s, Triumph, and a couple of Ducatis.

Hey Dave!
It's good to have another local on board.
Caught me for a minute, I got a cousin with the same name but without the "S" at the end... thought he joined up!

Hey guys, looking to get a new bike just in time for moto gp this year, went and rode this tonight and it was pretty awesome http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/mcy/3902150915.html
Think I'm going to get it, what do you guys think?

I'm a fan. Price is high IMO. But they are great entry level vtwins. Tons of power, I had the sv650 on my short list. I decided to go with a buell lightning. This was literally 2 weeks ago.

Tifun said:
I'm a fan. Price is high IMO. But they are great entry level vtwins. Tons of power, I had the sv650 on my short list. I decided to go with a buell lightning. This was literally 2 weeks ago.

Yea test ride last night sold me on it, big jump from the kz that's for sure

Back
Top Bottom