Let's see your pickup trucks

t71ford

Over 1,000 Posts
We all use 'em and love 'em. Here is mine:

100_2393.jpg

F-250 SuperDuty. I took this working at a ranch in souther Wy. No real mods, 'cause its more reliable that way, gets better mileage, and I don't really have time for that too. I hauls a good load, and doesn't usually get stuck.

Let's see yours!

Me and my Dad only buy Dodge. My latest, testing the springs:

IMG_0522.jpg

Still my all-time favorite truck I've owned, so much fun:
random021.jpg

random019.jpg

5.9L 360 V8 with no weight in the back... went through some tires.

You can see my pop's Dakota in the back, and yes my mom's grand caravan...

bob.

Here's my "work" truck. ;D

a1d5cf46.jpg

00620319.jpg

Fiberglass fenders all around, 9 inch wider in the front long travel suspension, 35 inch BFG KM2 tires on 18 inch rockstars, deaver and eibach racing springs, Fox racing shox, and 5 HID offroad lights. Another money pit but at least it's tax deductable

PICT0056.jpg

My truck, `94 F150 extended cab with 8'bed. My work truck.

In this picture we are cutting up some school buses to scrap. I would load the trailer with a ton at a time and the truck would pull it with no problem.

I'm not one for the brand war, in my eyes a truck is a truck, car is a car and a bike is a bike. If you can afford it buy it, if you cant then buy something else.

My '86 Chevy Silverado...
9-28-07_41.jpg

HPIM0983.jpg

Hpim0989.jpg

My Bro sold this one about two years ago.
(man, that was a fun truck to drive!)
7-19-06_7.jpg

Just because I know how some people are !!!!! not particularly on this forum but in general. My truck gets 33mph on the highway and around 25 in town (635hp and 976tq at the rear wheels) 151,000 miles. I also have a lowered Nissan hardbody that is a daily driver, just no pics.

I traded my '61 turbo bug for this earlier this year.

Here is my '52 Ford F1. It is now sporting a 351w high output engine, manual trans and 9" rear end. Plans call for replacing the ugly ass wheels for stock steel wheels, wide whitewall tires and lowereing it 3". Eventually it will also get a repaint. I'm leaning towards Gloss black with semi-gloss racing stripes.

3309859.jpg

Our old dog "Lugnut" loved it.

SNC00912.jpg

Here's mine. Stock for now eventually a small lift with wheels and tires though. I can't leave anything stock.

P7113618.jpg

my 59 chevy big window swb project..
P1030828.jpg

P1030830.jpg

ive had it about 4 years now.. built 400, 4 speed, orig suspension and rear end. finding body parts for this beast is a bitch.. 58-59 only for bed and front end.. just re-introduced the bed to the frame for the first time in 34 years..

Sweet trucks, here are a couple of mine,
49 chevy this picture was taken "in process"

DSC01983.jpg

and even though it's not a truck I think it's cool my 72 blazer

blazer.jpg

I've got a 2003 suburban also for towing and kid hauling ;)

Back
Top Bottom