new song i recorded, download it for FREE

maverik

i know i'm not the only one with a cafe build who also loves writing and playing music. this has nothing to do with motorcycles, but check out a new song i recorded at listn.to/therobbery. the song is called skeletons and you can download it for free.

here's a picture of my build so far (which has pissed off my band mates because of the time and energy i've put into it) but it's still a ways from being done.

feedback would be appreciated... on both the bike and the song!

IMG_0076.jpg

I listened to your stuff earlier on FB, good stuff! I "liked" your band page too.. Keep it up man!

ronnie said:
I listened to your stuff earlier on FB, good stuff! I "liked" your band page too.. Keep it up man!

haha cool, i figured someone from here "liked" it because the most recent person's profile picture was of a motorcycle.

Oh yea, I don't have a bike in my picture... I will when mine is complete. Don't want to taint anyone's palette just yet haha

ronnie said:
Oh yea, I don't have a bike in my picture... I will when mine is complete. Don't want to taint anyone's palette just yet haha

i like the verbiage haha

it pained me to put up a pic of my bike too because its definitely not complete, but i just couldn't resist. most of my friends could care less about motorcycles, so i came here to shoot the shit instead!

Back
Top Bottom